Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Wigan

Just thought I'd say hello.

Not held a cue for 5 years and really miss the game.

Used to play 7 nights a week when I was young and got to quite a good standard. Used a Barracuda Kirkham 1 piece FANTASTIC cue. Unfortunately it got nicked from a club one night. I've still got a cue but I couldn't tell you what it is!!

121 highest break but used to make 50 plus every night. :snooker:

Just knocking an old garage down at home and I've talked the wife into letting me build a snooker room as well as extending the side of our house.

So spoke to the architect on Wednesday and he doesn't see a problem.

It has always been a dream to have my own table and it looks like it may come true!! It may take a while yet as I'm going to have to save up ALOT but I can picture my room already.

My boys are 11 and 8 and I really hope that they will learn to play and get as much enjoyment out of the game as I used to.

So need to start look round for a table.

Welcome to TSF. You seem to be a pretty good player!
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Used to be but god only knows what I'll be like now!! I'm not bothererd about playing in competitions any more I just want to enjoy playing for fun and hopefully teach my boys. :snooker:

Comment

Well played Davy! Welcome to TSF!
        2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
        2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Welcome to the forum and Good Luck with your Snooker game, It has also been my dream to have my own full size Snooker table at home!

Comment

Working...
          X