Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello guys i'm matthewfan and i'm a big fan of matthew stevens. i like him very much. who has the same opinion as myself??
    matthew for world champion 2006

Here's another...StevensFan, you may want to be ready for Sonny to have a go at you for daring to have the word Fan in your username! Maybe you could contact SF and have a good chinwag about how good Matt's been and could be.
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

dou you think it's so bad to have "fan" in the username??

Comment

how i can contact stevensFan?

Comment

Not at all, shows you like the game and your favourite's obvious.... some have neither. Stevens has ruthless edge that I think he finds it difficult to maintain.... maybe he feels a bit sorry for his opponent when he's hammering them into submission.

(contact StevensFan? just go into their profile and click on PM [private message] or the Email button.... you could also look for one of their threads and reply to it which will send an email to them to make them aware someone's replied to a post they've made)
          Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

thank you for this info. i hope he/she will write me back.

Comment

alright mate welcome. Matthew Stevens is also one of my favourite players, behind Mark Williams. Stevens played great at the world Cmapionships, i wanted to win the final, oh well. Do you actually play yourself at all?

Comment

no i'm in a club and there i play against the other members. it's more fun to play with other people as play alone, you know.

Comment

I should be having a drink with Matthew at the German Open

Comment

oh my god. having fun. i don't go to fürth.

Comment

Working...
                    X