Newbie from Ottawa, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Ottawa, Canada

I'm a cue maker from Ottawa, Canada and look forward to talking with others on this site.

Paul

Hello!

You've posted two Newbie threads!

Comment

nice to meet you lets see some of your cues ???

need some pics !!!!
      http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

Originally Posted by trigger666 View Post
        nice to meet you lets see some of your cues ???

need some pics !!!!
        Agreed!

North American cue makers aren't exactly a dime a dozen here in the snooker world, so I'm very interested too :snooker:
        "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

Hi to both "TheStranger" and trigger666. I will post some pics of the cues I am currently working on. At this point, I am just getting back into making cues. The cues I made before were for some of the local players where I live and I don't have any pictures of those cues. All in all I only made around 16 cues so there were not alot of examples anyways. I just recently got set up and am currently working on a few cues. I am anxious to be able to post pictures....probably within the next few weeks..stay tuned.

Comment

welcome to TSF Paul
            ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Originally Posted by Ottawa1 View Post
              Hi to both "TheStranger" and trigger666. I will post some pics of the cues I am currently working on. At this point, I am just getting back into making cues. The cues I made before were for some of the local players where I live and I don't have any pictures of those cues. All in all I only made around 16 cues so there were not alot of examples anyways. I just recently got set up and am currently working on a few cues. I am anxious to be able to post pictures....probably within the next few weeks..stay tuned.
              look foward to seeing them buddy
              http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

Working...
              X