Hello from Canada...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Canada...

My son has got the bug and it in turn got me back playing after years off... It's good to be back playing... Wished I had more time for it though... We would definately like to see more snooker on TV... Over here in Canada all you seem to see is 9-ball tournys and we love snooker... Geo

Geo

Hi Geoda, great to have some members from over the pond, would also be good to have some more Canadian Pro's gracing the circuit - maybe the future eh, not without impact your guys.

When will your lad start beating you? What handicap are you giving him?

(spatial analytic methods eh?).
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Hello...

Hello... Yes, I have to be on my game if I want to beat him. He's getting better with his shape, but needs to work on the mental part and keeping cool and calm. He (Andrew's) stroke is pretty good now and thinking a couple of shots ahead for his shape. As for me, I quit school at 15 to live in the pool halls. Never ran 147, but in the 80's a couple of times although more in between 30 - 60 range, then I settled down and got married and raising a family I just quit playing until my father-in-law bought a table a year ago. The juices are flowing again. Thanks for the response... Take care and happy potting... Geo

Geo

Comment

You're welcome buddy; life in a pool hall, there's a book in there somewhere. Hit a few sweet shots and it's surprising how it pumps in the veins again eh. There's a forum member with some software he was touting for download a few months back, Juanbond, but still being tested before Global domination takes place!

I'm sure with a Dad like you sound, he'll be having lots of advice and guidance gushing into his brain and memory banks that'll help him a lot - the snooker too! ho ho ;-)

Post up both your highest breaks if you like and I'll update the overall list once the software allows me to edit the Thread Seed.
        Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Working...
        X