Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Malaysia

Hi Everyone,

Been lurking around the forums for a bit, and thought I'd say hello to everyone here. It's some really good reading and got me back into playing snooker again.

Used to play snooker from 15-16 till i was about 21-22 years old then hardly played for the last 7 years due to the fact all my snooker buddies and I started working and had not much time for the game.

Now I just bought a new cue, loving it, but not loving the fact that I can't quite cue as straight as I did before and can only manage breaks of 20-50 at best before missing fairly straightforward colours or getting into poor positions.

-Jeremy-

Hi Jeremy, welcome to the forums. I'm fairly new here too but it's a great forum, full of friendly people!

Enjoy.
    只讓我們相戀 這一季的秋天, 飄落後才發現 這幸福的碎片。要我怎麼撿。

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally Posted by jemfernandez View Post
        Thank you very much
        Welcome Jeremy

Greetings from Liverpool :snooker:

Comment

Hi Jeremy,
          from Malaysia too, lived in SG now here in the UK for the last 16 yrs. Am a recently outed lurker too and similar circumstances to yourself snooker playing-wise. Just got back into it.
          Jude in London

Comment

Welcome to the forums Jeremy.
            screw it

http://90minutesandmore.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Jeremy! Welcome.

Greetings from Plymouth, UK!

Comment

Welcome to thesnookerforum my friend.
                Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Am really looking forward to improving my game, will be playing tonight

Jude, hope you're having a great time over in London!

Cheers

Comment

Am coping well. Have a good one tonight. feel like I'm improving when I'm in amongst the balls but my long potting which used to be very good is a bit hit and miss (more miss) ATM.let us know how you get on. I got a 49 last night but failed on a long blue that just wobbled in the jaws. Felt I struck it well enough and looked good on its way but somehow just stayed out. gutted mate.If i made it automatic position on next red then black. It would have been my first half cent since returning to this game 3 1/2 weeks ago. feelin' it now though!

Comment

Didn't play all too well, not really feeling 'it' with the new cue. Breaks in matches now around 20s before getting some poor positional shots due to too little or too much power. More time at the practise table for me

Comment

Hi Jeremy Welcome:snooker:
                        Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                        Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

I am from Malaysia too. Nice to meet you. Jeremy!

Comment

Working...
                          X