No announcement yet.

Who will win the WC 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mate asked me to put a bet on for him. Guess the finalists. Hussain V Bingham at 700/1.
    I’ve done a more realistic Murphy V Selby at 20/1 and Ronnie V Selby at 11/1. Also backed Murphy a few weeks ago at 12/2 to be outright winner. Just hoping to get a good run for my money.
    Williams let me down last year for a few bob but hey ho it was fun while it lasted. Tempted to bet him again this year but surely he can’t do it again.
    May the best man win…..so long as it’s not Selby lol.

Comment

Murphy for me as he’s the man in form at the right time ,I know this means nothing going in to a 17 day event and someone in the top should scrape through the first two rounds and hit a purple patch .A lot of these first round matches look tough ,I wouldn’t be surprised to see Carter or Milkins go deep into this ,maybe even Lisowski. Trumps got more of a semi final match with McGill ,that’s a draw no one wanted .I would never rule Ronnie out ,but with poor form ,cue trouble and alterations and not having any serious competition these last couple of weeks ,we don’t know what he will be like .I agree it’s wide open this year .

Comment

First time i won a poll woohoo 😎

Comment

And you were the only one to predict it too. Hope we see more Belgians on the tour.

Comment

Working...
          X