• Show
Clear All

well very good from ronnie there nice frame indeed

Comment

Originally Posted by rambon View Post
      Yes, Ronnie's about to do it
      113 in about 6 minutes

Comment

That was a sweet frame from Ronnie, i wonder what the odds were for a 147? He had a good chance then and was going for it till he had to play for the blue.

Ronnie was 16-1 to win the whole thing which for him is mega long odds but probably gone right down now.

Comment

That was amazing but I have a feeling Ronnie wont win this one dont know why
          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

113 in about 6 minutes
            He's slowing down in his old age.
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

good stuff from robertson there

actually think the ball in hand is helping the game too... maybe a tweak to it for the full version...

say ball in and if you play yourself but in the D if you want to put your opponent back in???

Comment

Awesome 106 from Burden, looked as though he plays on TV every day.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                  good stuff from robertson there

actually think the ball in hand is helping the game too... maybe a tweak to it for the full version...

say ball in and if you play yourself but in the D if you want to put your opponent back in???
                  The only tweak I would say is on the third call of foul and miss it means ball in hand. It would mean an end to the interminable situation where players miss 7, 8 and 9 times

Comment

Steve Davis is brilliant.

Comment

The only tweak I would say is on the third call of foul and miss it means ball in hand. It would mean an end to the interminable situation where players miss 7, 8 and 9 times
                      yep thats a better idea

Comment

Bad tactic from Ian there letting the shot clock run down to protect his small lead, then played an awful safety shot to give Bingham an easy opener

Comment

what was the final score between Bingamand McCulloh?
                          my live stream went off and I couldn't get it back.

Comment

Originally Posted by jaguarf1 View Post
                            what was the final score between Bingamand McCulloh?
                            my live stream went off and I couldn't get it back.
                            Sorry never paid attention, Bingham won tho easily in the end
                            Maybe scores are on-line somewhere ??

Comment

I've already found out that Bingham won 46-31. no worries.

Comment

Uploaded some of the matches onto my YouTube channel, take a look! http://tinyurl.com/shootout-videos

Unfortunately one of the few I didn't record was Alfie Burden's century break
                                http://MaximumSnooker.com - latest news with Maximum Snooker

Comment

Working...
                                X