Votes of thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Votes of thanks

Now that the Predictions are finished for the 2006-07 season, I would like to record my grateful thanks to the following:

• Those who geneorusly donated prizes for the contest; their details will be found here: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/predi...list-1508.html

• Curtis and TSF for their prompt willingness to accommodate the contest, literally within a day of doubts being cast as to whether it could be held again on the BBC

• Kellie-text for her help with marking the predictions, particularly the Grand Prix round robin which took two complete evenings en route to Aberdeen

• The libraries at Wythenshawe, Dunkeld, Bilston and Sheffield, plus the internet café behind the church of St. Martin's le Grand in York and the village post office at Enstone, Oxfordshire for providing me with internet access during my travels

• Jo and Dean from ronnieosullivan.biz for their offer of a venue in the event of downtime here

• and, of course, you – the 159 Predictors who have participated in the contest at some point during the season.

Thanks all as well.

Are the prizes still on then? has not been updated since The China Open.

Comment

You callously forgot to thank the single most important person in the entire prediction contest!

A big heartfelt thank you to The Statman for once again handling the arduous task of running the prediction contest! I'm sure I speak for all of us!
      "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

and, most of all, a huge vote of thanks to The Statman for his enormous efforts in running such a popular contest so smoothly and competently - I know very warmly appreciated by all who take part.
        "If anybody can knock these three balls in, this man can."
        David Taylor, 11 January 1982, as Steve Davis prepared to pot the blue, in making the first 147 break on television.

Comment

Yes, the biggest thanks has to go to you, The Statman, for running this contest so efficiently!

And I do know, that my Cue for the Welsh Open is in the mail, so I am quite sure, that all the rest of the prizes are still on

Comment

Yeah, its his life, so no need to thank him on that one!!

Originally Posted by elvaago
            You callously forgot to thank the single most important person in the entire prediction contest!

A big heartfelt thank you to The Statman for once again handling the arduous task of running the prediction contest! I'm sure I speak for all of us!

Comment

@ The Statman

Snooker Loopy

Comment

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave
                Yeah, its his life, so no need to thank him on that one!!
                LOL, thanks anyway

Comment

Thanks to The Statman.

Thanks Statman!
                  No doubt a lot of work, and very well run.

Comment

I'm saying a big thank you for The Statman too, for running this competition for all of us, well done and hopefully next season the prediction contest will be up and running again! Well done, Statman!
                    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by elvaago

"Hear hear"!, as they say.
                      "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Well done The Statman!

For he's a jolly good fellow,
                        And so say all of us.....

Comment

Originally Posted by Cyril
                          And so say all of us.....

THANKS MR STATMAN!!
                          Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

Thanks for the thanks, tho the whole thing wouldn't have happened without you Statman, so a big thank you back.....here's to next season.
                            UK Championship Prediction Contest Winner 2006/7 Season
                            www.ronnieosullivan.tv

Comment

Thanks Statman for all the hard work in making this contest so enjoyable.

Not long to wait for next season.
                              2009 Shanghai Masters Lucky Dip Champion
                              2010/11 Overall Prediction Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X