2007-08 Predictions – opening schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007-08 Predictions – opening schedule

As you know the first tournament of the new season – the Shanghai Masters – will soon be upon us, so I just thought I'd bring you up to date on the Prediction schedule.

The deadline for predictions on the first round will be 6 August 2007 at 7:00a.m. BST. This is the scheduled start of play.

The thread inviting predictions will be in place in the next week or two; before which a proper introduction to the contest will be provided, and of course the full Rules for the coming season (which are already in a thread somewhere in draft form).

The deadlines for subsequent rounds, all 7:00a.m. BST, will be 9th, 10th, 11th and (the final) 12th August, with the threads for predictions to be opened at least 24 hours in advance of those times.

Please do have a look at the draft Rules which I posted (the final version is unchanged apart from a couple of typo and cosmetic alterations), which can be found here: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/predi...-for-4242.html and which outlines what your responsibilities are, and what you can expect from me.

good luck to everyone-especially me !!!

and you of course Statman

Comment

Good luck to evry1! Im usually good with my predictions! Where do we make our predictions?

Comment

Working...
      X