Number 2 overall in predictions
    Number 9 overall in fantasy
    Provisional Number 1 in Fantasy

..Congrats
    2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

Congrats migtsf!!! Portugal is the best!
      Thanks Statman for your good work...
      www.thesnookerplanet.com:snooker:

Comment

Well done Migtsf, great effort and thanks Statman for all the hard work this season.
        2009 Shanghai Masters Lucky Dip Champion
        2010/11 Overall Prediction Champion

Comment

Well played Migtsf. Slightly surprised with my placing as I didn't thave a very good year. Too many bad scores for the last 16s. I'll have to get practicing
          TSF World Champion 2010
          TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
          BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Very Professional Looking job Statman & well done Migtsf.

I very much look forward to entering on a more frequent basis next season.
            Ex-Pro, 1992 to 1994

Comment

well played Migtsf.

omg i was in 43rd place my competative nature is not happy with that at all

so bring it on next season im angry lol

Comment

Ive double checked my score and i think i should be on 254 not 245... Stats would you see if im right or not .......
                "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Statman,

I'm still missing my 15 points for the WC qualifying round

Congrats, Migtsf :snooker:
                  'I think the the 1972 World Championship was the coming of the saviour - myself'!! Alex Higgins 1972

Comment

Congrats Migtsf, well done.

Good work TS, thanks a lot.
                    UK Championship Prediction Contest Winner 2006/7 Season
                    www.ronnieosullivan.tv

Comment

Congrats Migtsf!

TS, you forgot (again) to figure my PM'ed CO predictions in. Think I can make it into the top 16 those included

Thanks for the entertainment

Comment

I'm quite happy myself with 18th place, that's a bit better than last season. I was actually outside of the top20 for most of the season, but finished strongly in the China Open and the WC. Didn't have any particularly poor rounds, the only round where everybody in the top20 is ahead of me is the 1st round of the Shanghai Masters. That was just stupid predicting, I predicted a bunch of wild cards to win, and they all lost. Ironically, thinking that I'd learned my lesson, I only predicted one wild card to win at the China Open, and a bunch of them got through.

The learning period is now over though, I very much intend to win it next year.

A couple of thoughts about the season:

Migtsf and steedee were already at the top after the UK Championship, but were then overtaken by a number of people after the Welsh Open. They then climbed back to the top in the last two tournaments. I wonder if that was just a coincidence, or does it have something to do with O'Sullivan and Carter winning the two events in between?

While Migtsf took part in every round, steedee actually missed two rounds: the final of the Shanghai Masters (where most people scored 0 points anyway) and the SF of the UK Championship. That SF was not a particularly high scoring round either, but steedee only needed 2.5 points to win the season. That would mean predicting Fu to beat Carter, Murphy to beat Maguire, and scoring at least 0.5 points for getting within a frame of one of the results.

Another mention for a missed opportunity goes to Perry. Perry only missed the QF round of the NIT. He would have won the season with 3 extra points from that round, and that was just about what most people scored in that particular round.

The most costly non-participation in a round has to be the case of bobbond missing the 2nd round of the NIT. bobbond only needed 6.5 points to win the season, and the lowest anyone in the top20 got in that round was 8, the average was over 10. In addition to that, bobbond also missed the QF round of the China Open, although that was much more difficult to score in.

And finally the case of thunder. Now, thunder needed an extra 16.5 points to win the season, but the two rounds he missed had a lot of points available. The second round of the UK had most people scoring around 6 points, and the final qualifying round of the WC had most of the top20 scoring over 10 points (in fact, the only exception was, ironically, Migtsf). Scoring 16.5 points in those two rounds was therefore very reasonable.

My congratulations to the champion Migtsf. Very solid predicting for the entire season, very few low scoring rounds. If I'm not mistaken, Migtsf won without actually winning a single round. That just means there were no "fluked" rounds that you occasionally see, when someone outscores everybody by a number of points, usually in the 1st round of an event. With Migtsf, it was just being smarter than most, most of the time, which is the best way to win in my opinion. Well done to you sir, a worthy winner.

Comment

Excellent work as always from Statman (aka Chris)!

Comment

I won a ranking event, and still i'm in 35th place. How cruel is the World of snooker
                            Congratulations to the winner!

Comment

very well done mitgsf!!
                              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

A MIGTSF for migtsf!

Congrats!

=o)

Noel

Comment

Working...
                                X