World Championship - Overall Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Championship - Overall Results

Here are the provisional results of the Overall World Championship Prediction Contest.

Please check your score (and anyone else's as you wish) and raise any queries within 48 hours of the date/time displayed on this thread. Please post any queries on this thread.

Provisional congratulations to Spike for becoming World Championship Predictor Champion.

The total score is given in the left-hand column, with scores for each round to the right. Highest break bonuses are also shown.
    Attached Files
    2009 Shanghai Masters Lucky Dip Champion
    2010/11 Overall Prediction Champion

Thanks Pat for doing these!! Guess its over to me do the season long results now! Any predictions on the winner?

Comment

Originally Posted by dantuck_7 View Post
      Thanks Pat for doing these!! Guess its over to me do the season long results now! Any predictions on the winner?
      Yes, I think pat39 won fairly comfortably in the end.

Comment

That could explain why he's been busy number-crunching! Maybe tomorrow...

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
          Yes, I think pat39 won fairly comfortably in the end.
          Have I? I haven't got a clue, I know I did pretty well but I haven't won any individual rounds that I can remember.

Comment

Originally Posted by pat39 View Post
            Have I? I haven't got a clue, I know I did pretty well but I haven't won any individual rounds that I can remember.
            I was keeping an eye on a couple of top predictors, just to see if I had any chance of winning... According to my calculations, you are more than 10 points ahead of your nearest rival, so even if I made a couple of mistakes here and there, I think you should be pretty safe. So you have my provisional congratulations!

Having said that, there are still no official results for the German Masters and the Welsh Open...

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
              I was keeping an eye on a couple of top predictors, just to see if I had any chance of winning... According to my calculations, you are more than 10 points ahead of your nearest rival, so even if I made a couple of mistakes here and there, I think you should be pretty safe. So you have my provisional congratulations!

Having said that, there are still no official results for the German Masters and the Welsh Open...
              Thanks Odrl. I didn't realise the German and Welsh were not finalised, I'll take a look soon. By the way how do you do smilies.

Comment

Originally Posted by pat39 View Post
                By the way how do you do smilies.
                Click on the "Go Advanced" tab and click on "smilies" icon next to "attachements" icon..
                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Cheers Spike

Comment

Well done Spike, don't think I entered this did I?

Comment

Working...
                    X