ES audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES audio

ES coverage has come on leaps and bounds, but if they ever want to compete with the BBC they reyneed to sort their audio out. The O’Sullivan / Dale match was almost unwatchable because of it. Dreadful sounds.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

It is bad, was listening earlier and it sounds like every shot is really heavy or the ball is skipping along the table. Just has a ton of bass to it and sounds strange.

Comment

All I could hear at the UK was a high pitched noise , i even muted the sound as I thought it was something in my house . But when i turned the volume back up , the noise was there again .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

It's clunky yep.

I like everything else about ES coverage though, the "get to know" player profiles are great and have to say ROS's is the coolest one I've seen so far. Made me laugh when Robbo talked about banana shakes first thing in the morning, I knew Rons gibe about playing a banana shot on the black he smashed off the table (love a banana shot mate!!) had to have come from somewhere Lol
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
        X