Second Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Round

Good win for Chris Wakelin, who beat Gary Wilson 4-1. Within this he made a 128 and a 134 back to back.

Kishan Hirani has a 3-2 lead over Perry. Would be great win for him.

It seems to me that Wilson and Wakelin play each other all the time !

Great result for Mike Dunn in beating Ryan Day
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Jesus what a last pink by Judd Trump. He looked a bit cheesed off!
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Angles destroyed by Wattana

Comment

That can't be right AST?
          Attached Files
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Heathcote had 10.1 in his 1st round win over Anthony Hamilton, so I guess it's possible. I can't imagine these times are super accurate though, as it's down to one person pressing buttons between shots, and he has to update the score every time as well.

Comment

Originally Posted by shmeeko69 View Post
              That can't be right AST?
              Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
              Heathcote had 10.1 in his 1st round win over Anthony Hamilton, so I guess it's possible. I can't imagine these times are super accurate though, as it's down to one person pressing buttons between shots, and he has to update the score every time as well.
              Sometimes the "blipper" does not work well and you see the referee pressing the buttons multiple times for one stroke, going back and forth, etc. so I assume the average will include these very quick changes?

I have said many times that the AST is only an average of and is not no-way accurate, especially with the matches with blippers and no Marker.
              Last edited by DeanH; 12 December 2019, 01:45 PM.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Sometimes the "blipper" does not work well and you see the referee pressing the buttons multiple times for one stroke, going back and forth, etc. so I assume the average will include these very quick changes?

I have said many times that the AST is only an average of and is not no-way accurate, especially with the matches with blippers and no Marker.
                Just cjecked the times at the end of the match. Both were around 12 sec AST, so it must have been accurate.
                John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by shmeeko69 View Post
                  Just checked the times at the end of the match. Both were around 12 sec AST, so it must have been accurate.
                  why is that, how is it "must be accurate"?
                  if the blipper is used multiple times during the match when fixing issues with the scoreboard these will be counted and bring down the average time per "blip".
                  It should be ABT = Average Blip Time
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                  X