2020 European Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 European Masters

Today Thepchaiya Un-Noh made this 146 in approximately 6 minutes and 50 seconds. I guess that must be fastest 146.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2NNPNGLlIk

....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Sorry for the dublicate post. I got some errormessages, so I thought something had gone wrong.

Comment

Yeh, some weird stuff happening Mods, feels like a hack again maybe?? :uncomfortableness:
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

But a nice break and a few good recovery shots.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
          Yeh, some weird stuff happening Mods, feels like a hack again maybe?? :uncomfortableness:
          Yep the error messages and slow refresh has been reported to the techies.
          nothing yet....
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thought Quest were covering this event? Wasn’t anything on yesterday when I looked?
            i see Scott Donaldson defeated Kyren Wilson last night. Think that’s two in a row for Scott v Kyren. Ding next for Scott. That will be tuff. Hope it’s on the ES Player.

Comment

Quest show the Home Nation series, not the European Series

Eurosport and ES Player only.

Comment

test post

Comment

Great result by Scott Donaldson in beating Ding ........I’m not sure if it was last season or the season before , but he struggled to buy a win !
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                    Great result by Scott Donaldson in beating Ding ........I’m not sure if it was last season or the season before , but he struggled to buy a win !
                    Season before I think Neil. Last season was his best ever ending with a Crucible debut. Lost in R1 to Kyren Wilson IIRC.

Comment

Donaldson having a cracking time again!
                      5-2 beating Ding.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                        Season before I think Neil. Last season was his best ever ending with a Crucible debut. Lost in R1 to Kyren Wilson IIRC.
                        I wonder what he has changed for such a dramatic upturn in his form ? New coach ?
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                          I wonder what he has changed for such a dramatic upturn in his form ? New coach ?
                          Just payback time for lots of hard work over the years I think. Doesn’t have a coach as far as I know.

Comment

Very interesting final weekend ahead of us, after a scoring masterclass from a couple of the players today. :smile:

We have Neil Robertson as the big name and the only player who has won anything recently. Then we have Ali Carter, looking to build on his good run at the Masters and possibly going a step further here. Zhou Yuelong is in his first semi-final since reaching the same stage in the 2017 edition of this event, back when it was held in Belgium and had shorter matches. And of course Gary Wilson is here as well, a player I expected to have a good season after his strong showing in the World Championship, and he finally has a chance to challenge for a reasonably big title here.

Fun fun fun. :smile:

Comment

Happy birthday and congrats on his victory to Zhou Yuelong

Comment

Working...
                              X