No announcement yet.

2020 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Kyren. Should be a decent final now, either way. Good result from 2 - 0 down as well.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      Thank you Kyren. Should be a decent final now, either way. Good result from 2 - 0 down as well.

-
      Oh aye! With Mr Wipe Wipe Shuffle Shuffle it should be a riveting final!

Sorry. Sarcasm mode cancelled.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post

Oh aye! With Mr Wipe Wipe Shuffle Shuffle it should be a riveting final!

Sorry. Sarcasm mode cancelled.
        I thought you'd be pleased Billy.

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I thought you'd be pleased Billy.

-
          Won’t be so bad if Yan gets through. Not sure I could make it through a Wilson Murphy final.
          Last edited by Billy; 15 February 2020, 07:07 PM.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• This could be a long night. :smile:

Comment

• Murphy has played some dreadful safety in this match.

Comment

• Shazbat!

Ah well, I had stuff to do tomorrow anyway.

Comment

• Really enjoyed that. Looking forward to tomorrow, should be a great tussle.

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Watching one player do the must do clean molesting of the cue , (as every other bugger is doing it ) and soft shoe shuffle dance. Whilst the other throws a right hook every time he caulks his cue and pulling facial expressions looking like the Pilsbury Doughboy when he misses a shot...........not for me this one .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Lets focus on the antics on the table and ignore the sideshow off the table , what I cant stand is guys sticking their tongues out , its gross ! I hope Murphy wins anyway , I see him practise with Fergal O Brien a lot , and he he held open the door of the local bank for me during the summer. He could lose a bit of weight , his belly sags on the table a bit. I notice Mark Allen could watch the calories also , cant be good for their games

Comment

• Ronnie could do with some of Wilsons and Robertsons hunger and grit. He gave up cause he needed 3 snookers in the deciding frame against Wilson . Wilson is like a mink down a rat hole with determination and fight

Comment

• Because they're slow it doesn't mean greater determination and grit, just takes them longer to work it out or deliberately making the other bloke wait. Fair play to Shaun last night, that ton in the last was excellent and didn't take a bloody age over it either.
                          Darren Morgan getting it all wrong all night as usual, 'they're both really tired now'...................... what bollocks, they didn't get up at 5am like I have to do tomorow, work an 8 hour shift and then play at 7pm. Why do the welsh insist on having welsh people in the studio, Morgan is a boring idiot with no insight whatsoever, get rid of him.
                          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                            Murphy has played some dreadful safety in this match.
                            Indeed. I mean safety game was never his strength, but the little I saw yesterday actually made me put the question to myself, who has the worst safety game among the top players. And I'm pretty certain that's Murphy.

Comment

• Excellent start from Murphy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                                Indeed. I mean safety game was never his strength, but the little I saw yesterday actually made me put the question to myself, who has the worst safety game among the top players. And I'm pretty certain that's Murphy.
                                Possibly, yes. Unless you count Lisowski as a top player. :smile:

Comment

Working...
                                X