Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Main Draw

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Main Draw

    Judd Trump - Tom Ford
    Yan Bingtao - Elliot Slessor
    Stephen Maguire - Martin Gould
    Kyren Wilson - Anthony Hamilton

    John Higgins - Matthew Stevens
    David Gilbert - Kurt Maflin
    Jack Lisowski - Anthony McGill
    Mark Allen - Jamie Clarke

    Mark Williams - Alan McManus
    Stuart Bingham - Ashley Carty
    Ding Junhui - Mark King
    Ronnie O'Sullivan - Thepchaiya Un-Nooh

    Mark Selby - Jordan Brown
    Shaun Murphy - Noppon Saengkham
    Barry Hawkins - Alexander Ursenbacher
    Neil Robertson - Liang Wenbo


    Here we go!

  • #2
    Tricky draws for Ronnie O'Sullivan and Neil Robertson.
    Higgins and Stevens play each other for the fourth time at the crucible.
    McManus gets to play his ninth world champion at the crucible.

    Comment


    • #3
      very good draw , top of my head i don't recall at first instance so many potential good matches for a crucible draw , can see mcgill and slessor giving lisowski and bingtao good matches , there's only two comfortable wins for the seeds at first glance for me , maybe three assuming the qualifiers don't underperform .

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by trains View Post
        very good draw , top of my head i don't recall at first instance so many potential good matches for a crucible draw , can see mcgill and slessor giving lisowski and bingtao good matches , there's only two comfortable wins for the seeds at first glance for me , maybe three assuming the qualifiers don't underperform .
        McGill over Lisowski is the biggest "upset alert" match at first glance for me.

        Comment


        • #5
          ok i'll give the comfortable wins i see for the seeds , wilson over hamilton , allen over clarke and murphy over saengkham

          Comment


          • #6
            The 3rd and 4th quarters look very difficult.

            Ronnie v Un-Nooh could be like Usain Bolt's 100m dash
            Can't wait for this pandemic to end so we all can start playing again.

            Comment


            • #7
              i think its worth mentioning that bingham will probably have to really earn his win against carty , i know people see williams and bingham as good crucible players but i don't think its impossible that carty could make the quarter finals like jamie jones in 2012 .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by trains View Post
                ok i'll give the comfortable wins i see for the seeds , wilson over hamilton , allen over clarke and murphy over saengkham
                I think Saengkham isn't such an easy draw. I'd usually replace this with Trump over Ford. But the question is how much pressure Judd will feel this year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JimMalone View Post

                  I think Saengkham isn't such an easy draw. I'd usually replace this with Trump over Ford. But the question is how much pressure Judd will feel this year.
                  Fair does , i forgot that saengkham beat eden sharav so easily .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fkhan View Post
                    The 3rd and 4th quarters look very difficult.

                    Ronnie v Un-Nooh could be like Usain Bolt's 100m dash
                    Ronnie might have preferred an easier first round opponent, Un-Nooh is good form and full flight can reel off frames like Ronnie . Should be a great match

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Match timings:

                      http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...mpionship-2020
                      Can't wait for this pandemic to end so we all can start playing again.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Anyone got a link to a printable draw. Betfred usually do won but can’t find one so far.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          https://www.facebook.com/10215162061...887267062/?d=n
                          Last edited by fkhan; 29 July 2020, 06:45 PM.
                          Can't wait for this pandemic to end so we all can start playing again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks, I saw this but right hand side is cut off. I’m viewing on IPAD. Could that be the problem?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I tried to look on the WST app earlier to find out when the matches were.... not sure if its just me but I find the app unhelpful to put it politely. Looked on snooker.org instead. Much better.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X