No announcement yet.

2020 World Grand Prix - B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All quite predictable. Judd didn't even seem to have to try to hard for the lead. Felt a bit like a practice match. Don't think Selby would have done any better mind you. Nice pay day before Christmas though, maybe Jack can use his share to pay Steve Peters to sort his head out?

Comment

• Maybe Trumps just too good at the moment ,here’s hoping for a Jack comeback tonight .

Comment

• I think it could have been 5-3 to Judd fairly easy. Not sure about Jacks double attempt, seemed the wrong shot or at least execution of the shot, that was a good chance.

Its a shame, i didnt expect Jack to win, but hoped a good showing would be continued development. You cant play your mates in this sport, he needs some focused practice away from the Grove and Judd with a burning desire to kick their arzes.

I felt last night Jacks fist pump could have been to Judd who I am sure was delighted to be playing his mate over the animal on the baize that is Selby....

Mates eh....
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I really hope I misunderstand you Billy, because that doesn't sound very nice at all.
          Without your parents, you wouldn't exist. Does this count for nothing then?

-
          Sorry to hear about your parents , wishing you the best at a difficult time

Comment

• Jack is nailing amazing pots in frame eleven , natural talent in full display

Comment

• Originally Posted by balkend View Post

Sorry to hear about your parents , wishing you the best at a difficult time
              Thank you for that, much appreciated.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• 7 - 5 Game on! Maybe that last frame will make Judd think twice about hammering in the risky long ones, things might get a bit more cagey when we resume. Would be nice to rename Lisowski Comeback Jack.

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

• game on...
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Ok... I’m now a Lisowski fan!

C’mon Jack!

Comment

• The BBC need to poach Jill Douglass.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Some of Lisowski's potting there was just ridiculous.

And Trump is obviously a monster at this stage. There's no way he doesn't take the overall ranking titles record in time.

Comment

• Fair dues to Judd, he dealt with the torrent from Jack really well. And as for Jack, not quite there yet, but go work on your safety game and it's in the post.

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                            Ok... I’m now a Lisowski fan!

C’mon Jack!
                            Good man! Lolz.

He's a wonderful talent for the game, just hope he continues in the the from he's shown this week next year. The sport needs more like him and he's a top lad, not flash just a nice character.
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                              Some of Lisowski's potting there was just ridiculous.

And Trump is obviously a monster at this stage. There's no way he doesn't take the overall ranking titles record in time.
                              very good percentage player as opposed to when he played j higgins in the 2011 world final , i wonder what michael holt is thinking after his shot selection in the first round on wednesday , will he ever change ? !!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                                The BBC need to poach Jill Douglass.
                                She is quite tasty. ​​​​​​

​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X