No announcement yet.

2020 ROKiT Phones World Seniors Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the change but did not know what made Tony drop out.
    thanks for the news
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Saw a bit of it with that Canavan or some thing bloke playing and the table cloth was all wrinkled at one end of the table as the cloth had not been fitted tight enough ,you could have ridden a surf board over it ,it was that bad .

Comment

Some of the matches are dragging on a bit... 1.20am this morning!!

Maybe just me but I really can't be doing with Rob Walker in commentary:distrust:

Comment

I think they must using unemployed catering staff to operate the cameras for this one. It’s terrible.

Oh and welcome back to the WWW, TSF. I thought you’d gone for good this time!
          Last edited by Billy; 20 August 2020, 06:27 PM.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Yes, there has been a few wayward blair witch camera moments.

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              I think they must using unemployed catering staff to operate the cameras for this one. It’s terrible.

Oh and welcome back to the WWW, TSF. I thought you’d gone for good this time!
              Huge lolz.
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Did you see what happened in the second frame against Nigel bond V Stephen Hendry, Stephen tried to get out of a snooker on the brown when requiring a snooker himself, he conceded the frame as soon as he missed the brown and the white went round the table and nearly hit the brown, and Stephen would have still required a snooker, Dennis said what would have happened if the white hit the brown and Stephen changed his mind. This is what happened in the 2013 German Masters qualifying match between Alan McManus and Tony Drago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpNb2v8R8uo. I am not sure on the rule on this one
                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

If they were horses they would shoot them.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

great stuff from Hendry. Brilliant to see some of the old genius still alive. Lovin it.

⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Great to see Stephen play so well again. What happened to the coverage!!!!! Doh!!
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

BBC website coverage was good.
                        hendry 3-0 down to win

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                          Great to see Stephen play so well again. What happened to the coverage!!!!! Doh!!
                          Cut from red button to iplayer during a match. So bloody annoying! Last years coverage was on FreesportsTV and was better

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post

Cut from red button to iplayer during a match. So bloody annoying! Last years coverage was on FreesportsTV and was better
                            got it online, thanks Trying!!
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Anyone know anything about Stephen Hendry’s cue. Looks to be a 3/4 Maple in a “Conny” design.

Comment

last note I have is that he had a Acuerate Pro 3/4, as you say a walnut front splice similar to a Powerglide Connoisseur - which obviously he has a few good memories of
                                whether the cue he is using today is the same , can not be 100% sure

Comment

Working...
                                X