2020 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 UK Championship

I see Ryan Day and Anthony Hamilton have withdrawn due to COVID. Shame for Anthony he’s been trying hard to stay safe due to his asthma.
    The BBC coverage doesn’t start till Saturday. Eurosport coverage starts today.

Looking forward to having Eurosport Snooker on all week!

Comment

thanks to our new buddy qiuw.com its a living enactment of how obsolete dennis virgo and co are , long may it continue , hail the chinese dragon's streaming revolution !
      Last edited by trains; 23 November 2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

fraser patrick misses frame ball brown with blue over the pocket , 1 - 0 hang

Comment

About time the snookers back on tv ,seems ages since it was last on

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
            About time the snookers back on tv ,seems ages since it was last on
            it was like that before hearn under rodney walker around 2006 - 2008 , its a bit too in - house now though , now its non stop tournaments and paid experience or back to q school for first to 3's , should be a few more pro - ams like with the ptc's a few years ago .

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
              I see Ryan Day and Anthony Hamilton have withdrawn due to COVID. Shame for Anthony he’s been trying hard to stay safe due to his asthma.
              The BBC coverage doesn’t start till Saturday. Eurosport coverage starts today.
              Bloody Hell ! and Anthony was going to the club early to avoid meeting other people . Is this the second time that Day has tested positive ?

I wonder if World Snooker will do anything about players potentially dropping off of the Tour because of the Covid issue . Big money at the UK to which they now can't earn .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Get well soon Ryan and Anthony.

Comment

and bingtao misses the blue , young sean maddocks ( sheen meddox ) takes his 4th frame , he's already won in a sense , who knows he could actually get the scalp .

he had three good chances in that last frame , shame .

Comment

Big blow for Ryan Day as he tries to get back to where he 'should' be.

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post

Bloody Hell ! and Anthony was going to the club early to avoid meeting other people . Is this the second time that Day has tested positive ?

I wonder if World Snooker will do anything about players potentially dropping off of the Tour because of the Covid issue . Big money at the UK to which they now can't earn .
                      looks like Marco Fu will be one as after this week he drops outside the 64
                      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

I feel a late one coming on, 21:30 and Greene/Wells are still on 4th frame!
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Mark Williams 1st frame today , total points scored 169 !
                          Another great result for Junxu ( wonder if he will materialise to be the ‘one’ from the Far East ?)
                          And very impressive set of breaks from Graeme Dott .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Love the red WST mugs, any idea if they are on sale somewhere?

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                              Love the red WST mugs, any idea if they are going n sale somewhere?
                              IIRC you could get them at the venue, doubt they will post singularly
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X