World snooker Championship qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Do you get a juddery feed? I do no matter which device I use.

-
    i don't get a juddery feed on betfair or any other betting site i use , i've used bet365 betfair ladbrokes and betfred over the last few days , when you used that word juddery last week i thought you were saying i was a closet fan of judd trump haha , just for the record am i f***

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

i don't get a juddery feed on betfair or any other betting site i use , i've used bet365 betfair ladbrokes and betfred over the last few days , when you used that word juddery last week i thought you were saying i was a closet fan of judd trump haha , just for the record am i f***
      LOL! Ahh, it all makes sense now. I would NEVER accuse you of such a thing.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Pretty impressive stuff from Chang!

Comment

• yes these chinese are quality , chang , haotian , zifan , xu si , hang , jianbo , langning , peifan , yuan , bingtao , guodong , xintong ,pianfeng , youlong , jiahui , junxu , must have missed some the list is nearly endless

Comment

LOL! Ahh, it all makes sense now. I would NEVER accuse you of such a thing.

-
            ta good to know , enjoy your snooks

Comment

• 7 final frame deciders out of 11 matches played today. That must be some kind of record, where are our stats guys?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                7 final frame deciders out of 11 matches played today. That must be some kind of record, where are our stats guys?
                what happened to TheStatman poster , i haven't seen him here for years , the march of time i guess i dunno

Comment

ta good to know , enjoy your snooks
                  Will do. Some really good matches to look forward to tomorrow.
                  Glad to see Kurt send Jak Jones packing, wasn't impressed by his bad tempered performance against Jamie Wilson the other day. Nice one Kurt.

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Thanks for heads up , I joined 365 and a choice of watching 3 matches is much better than 1 on bloody Betfair. Yeah some interesting matches tomorrow and I see Un Nooh up against big Igor , should be interesting . Hats off to lady jockey in Grand National

Comment

• Originally Posted by balkend View Post
                      Thanks for heads up , I joined 365 and a choice of watching 3 matches is much better than 1 on bloody Betfair. Yeah some interesting matches tomorrow and I see Un Nooh up against big Igor , should be interesting . Hats off to lady jockey in Grand National
                      its actually a choice of 4 on bet365 most of if not all the time in this format , there were only three tonight because noppon saengkham tested positive for covid so his opponent lu haotian got a bye into the 4th and final round on tuesday against the victor of tom ford , chang bingyu

Comment

Do you get a juddery feed? I do no matter which device I use.

-
                        yes PB , watching clarke vs perry on betfair and ning vs jimmy robertson on bet365 now , betfair is definitely more juddery , didn't take much notice before , i still find the betfair stream perfectly acceptable but to confirm yes more juddery it is , ladbrokes and betfred i think are fine on that though .

Comment

yes PB , watching clarke vs perry on betfair and ning vs jimmy robertson on bet365 now , betfair is definitely more juddery , didn't take much notice before , i still find the betfair stream perfectly acceptable but to confirm yes more juddery it is , ladbrokes and betfred i think are fine on that though .
                          Cheers trains. Glad it's not just me.

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

• JC is doing it again! C’mon son

Comment

• Rod Lawler looks like he’s had a few lockdown pies.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                                JC is doing it again! C’mon son
                                good player to watch too , an all round majestic type player , its like he gets in his opponents heads that their all round game isn't as good as his

Comment

Working...
                                X