BetVictor Scottish Open 2021 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BetVictor Scottish Open 2021 Qualifiers

A 147 by Xiao against frazz. Gutted for frazz, he came back in the game and forced a decider. I really wanted him to win.
    Last edited by fkhan; 24 September 2021, 11:51 AM.

anyone recognise the chalk pouch that zhao xintong's wearing ? how come players in this event and i'm guessing all home nations qualifiers don't have to wear a waistcoat yet players entering the q school do , bit odd.

Comment

How do these qualifiers work? Is it something like the top 16 are entered and everyone else has to qualify? I've oy ever watch them recently. And was quite surprised to see people I recognise.

Comment

Originally Posted by JC_snooker_37 View Post
        How do these qualifiers work? Is it something like the top 16 are entered and everyone else has to qualify? I've oy ever watch them recently. And was quite surprised to see people I recognise.
        no - apart from the World Championship (and maybe one other?) - all events are flat 128 draw ... but some of the L128 matches are heldover to the main event, for the big names
        Scottish Open - 18 matches heldover
        English Open - 17 matches heldover
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Mark Davis v Michael White is getting tense. Some long pots by Mark were stunning. He came back from 2-0 down.

Comment

Hendry humped.

Comment

A good performance by Michael Judge in beating Graeme Dott .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                A good performance by Michael Judge in beating Graeme Dott .
                That total clearance was superb.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                  Hendry humped.
                  Indeed Hendry was embarassed by the drubbing he received from Allan Taylor , he played dreadfully badly . 4 nil ugh!

Comment

Doherty beats Carter!

Comment

nine days without snooker streaming til the northern ireland open sat 9th october , thats a long time for me , i wish they'd bring out some app to watch any live or recorded match going back a certain time you'd want to watch , i don't see what the problem would be surely there'd be no breach of copyright laws .

Comment

try youtube, many recent and old matches are on there for free
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          try youtube, many recent and old matches are on there for free
                          but most or a lot of times they get wiped after a while , why not know its there to stay , where's the complication

Comment

Copyright violation maybe?

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                              Copyright violation maybe?
                              i know , thats my point , why not just set up an app , i'd pay for it if it wasn't too expensive , don't know about how its sales success would generally be though.
                              Last edited by trains; 29 September 2021, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X