German Masters Qualifiers 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
    In Bingham-Brecel, the potting rate is lower than in the match I saw yesterday in the local handicap league. It's a kind of relief.
    And the first big name is out with Brecel winning 5-1.
    There are some interesting matches in the lower half of the draw:
    O'Sullivan - Vafaei
    Carter - Milkins (winner plays Walker/Lyu)
    Higgins - Saengkham
    Ding - Mark Davis
    Gould - Stevens

Comment

Been some time since Ding appeared as far as I am aware , wonder has he been putting any work in

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

And the first big name is out with Brecel winning 5-1.
        There are some interesting matches in the lower half of the draw:
        O'Sullivan - Vafaei
        Carter - Milkins (winner plays Walker/Lyu)
        Higgins - Saengkham
        Ding - Mark Davis
        Gould - Stevens
        my view on pro snooker is probably slightly different to yours i don't know , the carter ding and gould matches you mentioned there have very little appeal to me , there all established pro's all without danger of losing their place on tour , been doing it for the best part of 20 years slightly more or less , matches now like hawkins vs georgiou now or robertson vs patrick and brown vs michael white are more interesting to me as these lesser established players are fighting for their tour card , each to their own of course.

Comment

I don’t care much watching the lesser established players or watching early rounds on betting sites ,but hearing that Bingham is out puts a spring in my step

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
            I don’t care much watching the lesser established players or watching early rounds on betting sites ,but hearing that Bingham is out puts a spring in my step
            rolly tub o lard wouldn't even allow folk to play on his table in rayleigh , honestly why would anyone give a monkeys about him thumbs up

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

rolly tub o lard wouldn't even allow folk to play on his table in rayleigh , honestly why would anyone give a monkeys about him thumbs up
              Was glad to see Murphy get a bit of sweet revenge on ballooned Bingham recently but in all honesty Murphy ( and Allen ) could do with some of Higgins spin classes themselves

Comment

Good luck to Frazz, he would be taking on Neil tonight at 7PM.

Comment

get in there michael georgiou , only met him once but thats what its all about for me

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

I’ll tell you now why I don’t like Bingham ,he rang my mate Dave Coutts
                    up to sort his cue ,he’s ferule ,tip rattle in weight etc on 23 December 2019 evening ,he stayed round at Dave’s till nearly Midnight while he did it ,gave him feck all for the work then won the masters two weeks later .Dave never got a mention in the interview afterwards ,or a penny for his time .Anyway a few days after Dave rung him and said I thought I would have had a mention or at least a drink out of you ,Ballbag said what drink do you want ,Dave said don’t bother mate .Tight c**t with no class .Can’t stand the toad faced git .

Comment

up to sort his cue ,he’s ferule ,tip rattle in weight etc on 23 December 2019 evening ,he stayed round at Dave’s till nearly Midnight while he did it ,gave him feck all for the work then won the masters two weeks later .Dave never got a mention in the interview afterwards ,or a penny for his time .Anyway a few days after Dave rung him and said I thought I would have had a mention or at least a drink out of you ,Ballbag said what drink do you want ,Dave said don’t bother mate .Tight c**t with no class .Can’t stand the toad faced git .
                      wow thats really ****** , all adds up , ta

Comment

That's unbelievable, how could you not pay someone after such a job, at such a time, terrible.

mikee, bit off topic here, sorry folks, but I've got to ask, why is your punctuation so out of whack? There's always a space before your commas and periods instead of after them and they're always right up close to the next word, where there should in fact be a space or two. Is it your predictive text or something? It must drive you nuts as well?

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

GL Frazer… but C’mon Robbo

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

That's unbelievable, how could you not pay someone after such a job, at such a time, terrible.

mikee, bit off topic here, sorry folks, but I've got to ask, why is your punctuation so out of whack? There's always a space before your commas and periods instead of after them and they're always right up close to the next word, where there should in fact be a space or two. Is it your predictive text or something? It must drive you nuts as well?

-
                            No idea ,left school years ago

Comment

I dunno if it’s just the sound on my laptop or Eurosport, but the balls sound really clunky on the FP v Robbo game? Like the table is running slow, humid conditions or something!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

-
                                Give him a break! He can’t even spell his own name, who puts 2 e’s on mike?

Comment

Working...
                                X