European Masters Qualifiers 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Cracking match between Akani and Allen, Sunny's winning break of 90 in the decider was superb. Hopefully a sign of things to come from him.

-
    Have been a big fan of Sunny for a few years and glad to see him win against Mark Allen . Nobody puts in more work than Sunny. Hope his compatriot Un Nooh does the business tomorrow . The Thai guys are very gracious with impeccable table manner

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post

Have been a big fan of Sunny for a few years and glad to see him win against Mark Allen . Nobody puts in more work than Sunny. Hope his compatriot Un Nooh does the business tomorrow . The Thai guys are very gracious with impeccable table manner
      +1 to that. Also pleased to see Vafaei have another good win today. It would be great to see these guys make some real progress, could only be good for the game. I had a video up on youtube of the Vafaei win against Ronnie, it got 75,000 views in 3 days before they took it down, that shows the potential interest.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

you've got to wonder about michael hitman holt , can't complete a simple clearance to close the match 5 - 3 against a first year player and has only won one match in the championship league this season , needs some results to keep his tour place.

Comment

+1 to that. Also pleased to see Vafaei have another good win today. It would be great to see these guys make some real progress, could only be good for the game. I had a video up on youtube of the Vafaei win against Ronnie, it got 75,000 views in 3 days before they took it down, that shows the potential interest.

-
          Was impressed how warmly Ronnie congratulated Vafaei at the conclusion of their game . Keep posting the vids if you get the time ! great stuff !

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post

Was impressed how warmly Ronnie congratulated Vafaei at the conclusion of their game . Keep posting the vids if you get the time ! great stuff !
            I'd love to, but all the ones i put up over the last few weeks have been taken down for copyright violation. I got two strikes on my account, three and you're channel's closed. I had to attend copyright school

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

I'd love to, but all the ones i put up over the last few weeks have been taken down for copyright violation. I got two strikes on my account, three and you're channel's closed. I had to attend copyright school

-
              i've posted this here before but why doesn't wst just introduce an app so followers can watch matches and any part of any match they want ? i can't believe it would cost much and where would any violation be ? a few pennies off their staff's twice year vacations or something i don't know.

Comment

Don’t you have to have an account at one of these gambling sites to watch qualifiers ,I have no interest in gambling , so don’t watch them .

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                  Don’t you have to have an account at one of these gambling sites to watch qualifiers ,I have no interest in gambling , so don’t watch them .
                  You don’t have to gamble anything , just view it as registering for the convenience of going into your local bookies watching snooker and most other sports on their screens while in the comfort of your home , the tenner ( i think its five pound to register and another five to watch ) you give them will last years , there isn’t a loser.

Comment

Is there a thread for the English Open which starts today?

If there is, I can't find it.

Mind you, I can be pretty dopey sometimes.

Oops, there is is.

https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...21#post1014232
                    Last edited by Achamian; 1 November 2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X