Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

thank you, found it on the ES player evening full session
    Lovely old Orme & Sons table, seemed a little sad no one had been there for decades apparently. I did like the finger groove in the side rails, that's a nice touch.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Lovely old Orme & Sons table, seemed a little sad no one had been there for decades apparently. I did like the finger groove in the side rails, that's a nice touch.
      very similar to the table I used at an old club
      I very much doubt it has been decades since last used

I love rails that have the profile where you can use it for bridge grip on cushion shots; modern flat sides hinder more but are cheaper to make
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

It was shown just before the start of the evening session Dean. Quite short, nice but not overly exciting tbh.
        Too short to be honest, they didn't dwell too long on the size of the pockets on that table, continueing the lie about modern tables being tighter. Those boys had it much tougher, both were snooker and billiards world champions as well, giants of the game.
        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Please share a link to the video of the old table if possible.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ESzCSlg9w

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

• Thanks for the link.

It was quite sad to see that something with that much history isn’t being put to use in some way .
                Owners must be a snooker fan of some sort otherwise they would have sold everything .

Comment

• https://wst.tv/snookers-scottish-ope...-to-edinburgh/

Snooker’s Scottish Open Heads To Edinburgh.

Comment

Working...
                  X