No announcement yet.

2022 British Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote not working , honestly I’m trying to be as polite as possible, its like you’ve got some compulsion to not be seen as being even mildly corrected, either that or you don’t want to be seen as accepting that the site you were referring to was incorrect.

Have you considered about how you’re coming across now ?
    Last edited by trains; 13 August 2022, 11:46 PM.

Comment

You're pretending that I was talking about the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons instead of this season , unbelievable.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
        Quote not working , honestly I’m trying to be as polite as possible, its like you’ve got some compulsion to not be seen as being even mildly corrected, either that or you don’t want to be seen as accepting that the site you were referring to was incorrect.

Have you considered about how you’re coming across now ?
        Originally Posted by trains View Post
        You're pretending that I was talking about the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons instead of this season , unbelievable.

I am not pretending at anything and I don't mind being corrected, apologies if I got the wrong seasons (a)
        Last edited by DeanH; 14 August 2022, 12:11 AM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Louis Heathcote looks a bit strange a big lad in tight fitting trousers, can't be good for the balls !

What a player Chang Bingyu is, hope he beats Mark Allen in Belfast in october.
          Last edited by trains; 14 August 2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Somewhat confused by the calendar atm, part of the Cazoo British Open 2022 Qualifiers was played but not all, i see Luca had to play Graeme Dott but no idea when.
            Another tournament on in germany tomorrow?
            So when are the remaining qualifiying matches played for Cazoo British Open 2022 Qualifiers?

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
              Somewhat confused by the calendar atm, part of the Cazoo British Open 2022 Qualifiers was played but not all, i see Luca had to play Graeme Dott but no idea when.
              Another tournament on in germany tomorrow?
              So when are the remaining qualifiying matches played for Cazoo British Open 2022 Qualifiers?

16 matches have been heldover to the main event which start on 26th September.

Comment

Ah ok, thanks Dean, and tomorrow the tournament in germany starts, cool!

Comment

Was the number of fault and a miss David Grace got against Jamie O´Neil a record. It was something like 70 points.
                  ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                  "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                    Was the number of fault and a miss David Grace got against Jamie O´Neil a record. It was something like 70 points.
                    Think he got 49 points off it. O Neill got frustrated and embarrassed after a while and was shooting without a clear logical plan , putting daft side on the ball etc. His first attempt was quite close

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post

Think he got 49 points off it. O Neill got frustrated and embarrassed after a while and was shooting without a clear logical plan , putting daft side on the ball etc. His first attempt was quite close
                      Does anyone know what is the record number of misses called against a player? It was a tough snooker but like you said, it looked as if O´Neill lost his head.
                      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Does anyone know what is the record number of misses called against a player? It was a tough snooker but like you said, it looked as if O´Neill lost his head.
                        16 I believe.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

16 I believe.
                          yep 16, I believe Jimmy White vs Stuart Bingham in a PTC years ago but I think I heard it has been matched since. anyone?

Comment

Working...
                          X