Cazoo British Open 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cazoo British Open 2022

Starts today. Did not watch the mixed doubles. Waiting eagerly to watch this one.

https://wst.tv/how-to-watch-the-cazoo-british-open/
    Last edited by fkhan; 26 September 2022, 09:27 AM.

No broadcast yet on ES. Is anyone able to watch it on ES?

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
      No broadcast yet on ES. Is anyone able to watch it on ES?
      this event is not on Eurosport, it is on ITV4
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

this event is not on Eurosport, it is on ITV4
        The wst link above says it's on ES too. Maybe they made a mistake..

Comment

oh maybe Eurosport across Europe, not the British ES.

yep on WST page, Eurosport (excluding UK) so the British ES not showing it but International ES does

Comment

oh maybe Eurosport across Europe, not the British ES.

yep on WST page, Eurosport (excluding UK) so the British ES not showing it but International ES does
            I connected to the Europe vpn too. It's not there sad.

Comment

maybe you can try the ITV Hub on your VPN and see if Live TV ITV4 comes up?

question - are you trying for ES TV or the Player?

Comment

maybe you can try the ITV Hub on your VPN and see if Live TV ITV4 comes up?

question - are you trying for ES TV or the Player?
                Thanks will try it. Using the ES app on the phone.

Comment

Wow Smurphy went in off off final black match ball , would like to have known what Gary Wilson said to him but he didn't seem interested.

Comment

It actually is on eurosport player here but i'm watching on itv4

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
                      It actually is on eurosport player here but i'm watching on itv4
                      Where are you located mate?

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                        Wow Smurphy went in off off final black match ball , would like to have known what Gary Wilson said to him but he didn't seem interested.
                        I know he comes across as a bit of a knob sometimes but respect to him for signing autographs after doing that .
                        That in off was always on so he can’t blame it on bad luck.

Comment

^^ Oh he signed autographs afterwards i didn't know that ta , Bet365 cuts off very fast but its not much of a trade - off given their low cost but very comprehensive coverage.
                          Yes it seems Gary Wilson was unaware of the in - off the final black rule and Murphy probably just reminded him of it as they exchanged words.
                          I guess its very difficult to put any drag on such thin cuts and he was hoping that the white would just miss the pocket.
                          Last edited by trains; 26 September 2022, 10:19 PM.

Comment

^^ Oh he signed autographs afterwards i didn't know that ta , Bet365 cuts off very fast but its not much of a trade - off given their low cost but very comprehensive coverage.
                            Yes it seems Gary Wilson was unaware of the in - off the final black rule and Murphy probably just reminded him of it as they exchanged words.
                            I guess its very difficult to put any drag on such thin cuts and he was hoping that the white would just miss the pocket.
                            Strange thing was he didn't try put any drag or bottom on the ball he played it with a bit of top which is asking for it.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

It’s not really a shot you would drag but more just a bit of bottom to straighten up the cue ball to direct it away from the middle bag .
                              Just watched it again and still can’t see any reason why he didn’t, strange ..

Comment

Working...
                              X