2023 German Masters Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    I’m sure at some point there will be a women that one day that will be on par with the top men
    Never going to happen mikee, it's biological and nothing to do with numbers. Women just don't have the enhanced hand/eye co-ordination that men have, men evolved to be the hunters and women the gatherers and child minders and no amount of woke indoctrination will change that. The only real hope for womens snooker is that enough of them start playing and get to have their own tour, but that will mean they have to look feminine to attract other females, wearing a penguin suit ain't going to do it.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

I’m sure at some point there will be a women that one day that will be on par with the top men.
      I really doubt that. Would like to be proved wrong, but men have been hunting with spears for around 500,000 years, that's a lot of very specific hand eye coordination embedded instinct for the ladies to catch up on.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I really doubt that. Would like to be proved wrong, but men have been hunting with spears for around 500,000 years, that's a lot of very specific hand eye coordination embedded instinct for the ladies to catch up on.

-
        But women have taken dead aim at men's balls for the same amount of time! Have you ever know a women to miss!? 😝
        βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

But women have taken dead aim at men's balls for the same amount of time! Have you ever know a women to miss!? 😝
          Different sport CC, I think they call it SQUASH!

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

To be fair to Reanne Evans I've just seen Adam Duffy make a nice 42 clearance to lead Ricky Walden 3 - 1 and I didn't actually watch her match yesterday, you just never know

Comment

Ding should play one handed more…. https://twitter.com/ilovesnooker_/st...11162027638784

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

-
                Yeah I know that and generally woman's snooker is a crap standard ,but not quite as bad as woman's cricket ,which is sorrowful to say the least .point being it would be good to see one women with a real talent for snooker .When you look at Reanne Evens record ,she’s
                only made a few centuries with a high break of 118 but won the womens Workd championship 12 times ,so unfortunately it shows how bad the rest of them are .

Comment

It's crazy how few centuries RE has made, I think it's three, why they get tour cards I'll never know. If they are going to hand out free cards I would rather they gave those tour cards to the Indian or Brazilian, or any African or American champion and really try and make snooker a global sport.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    Ding should play one handed more…. https://twitter.com/ilovesnooker_/st...11162027638784
                    Impressive, but it looks like a light white.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      It's crazy how few centuries RE has made, I think it's three, why they get tour cards I'll never know. If they are going to hand out free cards I would rather they gave those tour cards to the Indian or Brazilian, or any African or American champion and really try and make snooker a global sport.
                      I think everybody involved in the game from the decision makers to the female players themselves recognize they aren’t at the same standard of the men on tour or even better amateurs.
                      I think people are missing the point , it’s about growing the game on all sides including getting more women players involved. To do this you have to promote women players in the sport and the best way is to get them out there playing on the main tour where the exposure is highest.
                      The more women players coming into the sport the more the standard will improve over time .
                      I think snooker is more global now than it’s ever been but of course there is always scope to grow the sport even further.

Thats just my opinion of course ..

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post

Impressive, but it looks like a light white.
                        I like Davis’s shot below it. Reminds me of what Pat Block said about men with spears and the hand to eye coordination! Just like scewering a fish!

Comment

Is that a legal shot? I think yes. Am I wrong?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Ev1BQ4bis

Comment

Definitely heard two clicks I’m pretty sure those balls were just apart enough for a legal contact ,not sure what Hawkins was banging on about ,he couldn’t have seen anything from his seat .Anyway the ref was happy so he should have told the sore loser to just get on with the next frame .

Comment

Definitely heard two clicks I’m pretty sure those balls were just apart enough for a legal contact ,not sure what Hawkins was banging on about ,he couldn’t have seen anything from his seat .Anyway the ref was happy so he should have told the sore loser to just get on with the next frame .
                              It's the distance he got the cue ball to travel, with the balls only a couple of inches apart he's managed to get about 18feet of travel, looks suspicious to me.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

It's the distance he got the cue ball to travel, with the balls only a couple of inches apart he's managed to get about 18feet of travel, looks suspicious to me.
                                I watched this over an over and if you focus on the cue ball just after the hit it swerves at little like it was pushed. And yes - the amount of travel would probably result from that.

Comment

Working...
                                X