No announcement yet.

BetVictor English Open 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be interesting to see. Selby may be a bit rusty, but he's won the last 12 proper finals he's played in, and 16 of his last 17. It's kind of a ridiculous statistic really.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
      A lesson in how to give a perfect losing interview from Mark Allen tonight, perfect balance of being gutted but appreciative of his opponents play,, very classy. 😎
      yep, certainly was. Also a nice tweet as well.
      "Not to be tonight. Safety was very poor at the start and you just can’t give someone of Lucas class a head start! Battled to the end. Best of luck to both guys in tomorrows final. Home time for me and off to see my family for Christmas then back at it for masters. Thanks everyone"
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Well done Selby, fought his demons and won. Great win for him.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Not the best of finals but looks like Selby is back to bore us all too death lol. Well done Mark. Deserved to win.

Comment

Well done to Selby, he might not be my first choice when I choose which match to watch, but boy he knows how to force a 60+ break when most of the reds do not seem pottable (today's match gave a few examples).
            I was touched by Selby's public admission of mental health problems back in January, and I saw he was emotional at the end of the match. All the best to him, he reminded all of us that one can be rich and famous and still face tough problems like everyone. I am similarly happy to see Mark Allen becoming a stronger player after losing weight. A Crucible final between these two next Spring?

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

Still butthurt about your Fergal O Brien thread I see, nothing nonsensical about posting the strangeness of a good player like Gilbert only scoring 7 points in 4 straight frames in losing a match and to imply I was being disrespectful to Yuan Sijun if you are is something of a reach on your part, you're not related to the poster on here with the username neuronic ? Just curious
              mentalhealth-uk.org

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post

mentalhealth-uk.org
                That's actually quite a good post from you as there's some kind of perspective about you as a poster.
                You described my post as nonsense without giving any explanation why and after approx 48 hours you come up with this doozy here.
                That you're old enough to remember Dennis Taylor and Thorburn laughing at Eddie Charlton is sad.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

That's actually quite a good post from you as there's some kind of perspective about you as a poster.
                  You described my post as nonsense without giving any explanation why and after approx 48 hours you come up with this doozy here.
                  That you're old enough to remember Dennis Taylor and Thorburn laughing at Eddie Charlton is sad.
                  Treat yourself to Bethlem Royal for Christmas , Hannah Snell will wink at you

Comment

This is my final comment , " jump back behind that wall you belligerent bounder and dangle that proboscis , that avatar speaks volumes "

Comment

I missed the last 3 days of this tournament because I had Covid, which came with an incredible cranium crushing 3-day headache. But I did manage to catch a bit of the Semis coverage. What's all this guff that Jimmy, Ronnie etc. are spouting about Allen being the Dog's doo-dahs atm? Since he won the UK, he's had his bum spanked by Zhao Jainbo 5 - 0, Un-Nooh 4 - 1 and now Brecel 6 - 2. Yeah, he's had a decent season so far, but to keep hearing the word "unbeatable" in the same sentence as his name is ridiculous. Hope he doesn't start believing the hype.

Nice to see Selby finally win another tourney and I am really warming to Luca: "I guess it means he's not unbeatable then...." He is character.

-
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                        I missed the last 3 days of this tournament because I had Covid, which came with an incredible cranium crushing 3-day headache. But I did manage to catch a bit of the Semis coverage. What's all this guff that Jimmy, Ronnie etc. are spouting about Allen being the Dog's doo-dahs atm? Since he won the UK, he's had his bum spanked by Zhao Jainbo 5 - 0, Un-Nooh 4 - 1 and now Brecel 6 - 2. Yeah, he's had a decent season so far, but to keep hearing the word "unbeatable" in the same sentence as his name is ridiculous. Hope he doesn't start believing the hype.

Nice to see Selby finally win another tourney and I am really warming to Luca: "I guess it means he's not unbeatable then...." He is character.

-
                        Hope you are doing better. Take care Andy.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

Hope you are doing better. Take care Andy.
                          Thanks very much mate. Yes, it was a nasty do, but feeling a lot better now.

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

-
                            Hope you're well recovered for crimbo Pat.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Thanks very much mate. Yes, it was a nasty do, but feeling a lot better now.

-
                              Good to hear your doing better now PB, all the best for Xmas & new year. πŸ˜‰
                              βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                                Hope you're well recovered for crimbo Pat.
                                Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                                Good to hear your doing better now PB, all the best for Xmas & new year. ??
                                Thanks guys. Have a great crimbo and new year.

-
                                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                                X