• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Grand Prix 2023

https://wst.tv/how-to-watch-the-world-grand-prix-2/

Starts tomorrow.

Anyone know the result on Table 2 tonight ....... I fancy a bet

well thats the snooker ruined for me ...... Phil Yates commentating
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Table looks very sluggish
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I get the impression that Dave Gilbert expects to lose every match he plays in. Come on DBGB, have a little faith in your own ability.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          I get the impression that Dave Gilbert expects to lose every match he plays in. Come on DBGB, have a little faith in your own ability.

-
          Not sure if Brendan Moore was too impressed with Gilbert on that positioning of the white with Ben Williams, nothing untoward but Gilbert does come across a bit dizzy at times.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

Not sure if Brendan Moore was too impressed with Gilbert on that positioning of the white with Ben Williams, nothing untoward but Gilbert does come across a bit dizzy at times.
            That whole ball replacing thing is ridiculous. It's embarrassing watching them faff around like that. There is bound to be a better technological solution, but of course, that would cost wouldn't it.

-

The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Lisowski being a little funny with the young female ref here in 2nd frame. Asking her to use another ball marker because he feels the black doesn't spot. This is the arrogance I'm talking about that has crept unnecessarily into his game.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                Lisowski being a little funny with the young female ref here in 2nd frame. Asking her to use another ball marker because he feels the black doesn't spot. This is the arrogance I'm talking about that has crept unnecessarily into his game.
                She's a very experienced ref, been around for years. He's well within his rights to ask her to check if the ball has been spotted correctly. We all see things differently but I don't see any arrogance in it.
                Milkins should have beat him 4-1though, can't believe he missed a relatively easy match ball.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Phil Yates unaware Judd is now using Taom

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                    Is it defo Taom ? , somebody else said on her it was a square chalk but not Triangle 🤔

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Is it defo Taom ? , somebody else said on her it was a square chalk but not Triangle 🤔
                      I thought it looked like a square block but not. He is using Taom.

Comment

Yep, V10 Taom!

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

I thought it looked like a square block but not. He is using Taom.
                          There is a square one that’s endorsed by Ding ,but it’s still a taom chalk

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

There is a square one that’s endorsed by Ding ,but it’s still a taom chalk
                            I wish they were all square at least that stops the bloody things rolling under the table when you drop them

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                              I didn’t know he was using TOAM chalk. I saw an interview Jack did with Stephen Hendry only a few weeks ago and he said he was continuing to use Triagle just to **** his opponents off.

Comment

Working...
                              X