No announcement yet.

2023 Champion of Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great start to the final from both players, this could be a classic, fingers crossed.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I'm watching the cricket on channel 5
      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

As I feared after the end of Trump's semi final against Hawkins, the doubt and misses have crept back into his game and he looks deflated. Allen is one of the toughest players and has more bottle than anyone, he's already shown Trump he's here to win and Trump knows it. I think he'll run away with it here, 10-3

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
          As I feared after the end of Trump's semi final against Hawkins, the doubt and misses have crept back into his game and he looks deflated. Allen is one of the toughest players and has more bottle than anyone, he's already shown Trump he's here to win and Trump knows it. I think he'll run away with it here, 10-3
          Aye Trump has fizzled out, could have and probably should have only been a frame in it either way but those misses and doubts have returned. Trump needs to take the first mini session at least 3-1, probably 4-0 to make a match of it.
          On another note Mink is 5-2up on Michael White, she needs one more for a good win and make the TV stages of the UK Open.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Judd after todays session…..

βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
              Good call! Allen’s game has clicked in to gear and Trump has burned out his run of form. Think his overall confidence is there though and he will be back stronger pretty soon.
              βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Good call! Allen’s game has clicked in to gear and Trump has burned out his run of form. Think his overall confidence is there though and he will be back stronger pretty soon.
                If I had money on it I can guarantee trump would've lost 10-2 or 10-4 just to spite me (lol). Trump is always patchy, it wouldn't surprise me if he struggles now for a while. He's got a terrible record in the UK, often gone out early, I suspect this loss will knock his confidence, a heavy defeat often does.

I also think this is the time when most the top players want to hit form, I think Trump made hay whilst most the top 16 were out of form. He had a reminder today of a top 16 player in form and he couldn't compete. He's played Zhang, Carter and Wakelin in his 3 title wins, no disrespect but none of them are capable of producing what Allen did today. I'm one of Trump's biggest fans but I've not really been convinced he's in top form, good yes, he's scoring well, but he's still got a lot of misses still there as I mentioned in an earlier post. That will continue to plague him and I just don't see him landing any big majors, just the ones most the top players aren't bothered about.

Comment

I watched the cricket final yesterday so recorded the snooker which I watched this morning. Allen simply loves the Rasson tables that are super fast with bucket pockets, conditions were perfect, no multi bad contacts, just a few so his pistol grip held up as he didn't have to hit anything really hard. Meanwhile Trump didn't get the run, got a bit anxious about it, wasn't relaxed enough to control his offset address with his natural body movement and his timing left him at crucial moments. That plant he took on in what was the final frame summed it up, clutching at straws at the end but he'll be back in the UK no doubt.
                  As for Allen if conditions are a bit damp in york then he'll suffer, if not he'll flourish but not to the extent he did yesterday as he'll be back on the Star tables.
                  Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                  but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

I've spoken to a seasoned veteran professional that said O'Sullivan treats people like they were ****. I couldn't really care less about what he says in front of a camera in a sport thats completely marinated in protectionism.
                    Ronnie appears genuine when he talks about admiring Hendry and his legacy.
                    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Working...
                    X