No announcement yet.

2023 WST Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of help please. I’m watching the snooker for the first time on my LG TV via Bet365. Is it possible to view full screen rather than the wee box in top right corner? Also the screen freezes occasionally. Is that normal or is it my wi-fi connection? Thanks.

Comment

Dont know about other devices or browsers but if you watch Bet365 on a tablet on the Samsung browser it has the full screen option.

Comment

Not saying that this is the correct answer but often I notice that if I go through the "In Play" listing path I get the full-screen option where from other paths I do not.
        Good luck
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks guys. Been pressing all sorts of buttons lol. Will suss it eventually. On my IPAD I’m just using the pinch finger technique to enlarge the screen. Works fine.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
            Thanks guys. Been pressing all sorts of buttons lol. Will suss it eventually. On my IPAD I’m just using the pinch finger technique to enlarge the screen. Works fine.
            I have noticed that the maximise option sometimes doe snot appear immediately but often some time after the match broadcast has started.

Comment

Costly miss from Burden with the rest, Pengfei takes it, Pengfei's a cool cat.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                Costly miss from Burden with the rest, Pengfei takes it, Pengfei's a cool cat.
                feel for Alfie, he had a 2-0 lead from the start but well done Tian to overcome

Comment

No show from Ronnie. Robbo and The Hawk lost. C’mon Jimmy.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                    No show from Ronnie. Robbo and The Hawk lost. C’mon Jimmy.
                    Ronnie just tweeted "elbow injury"

Comment

Ronnie not happy with his cue yesterday, think that's the real reason and he needs it sorted for sheffield.
                      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Great win for Jimmy.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                          Great win for Jimmy.
                          Indeed, didnt see any weakness at all.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

Indeed, didnt see any weakness at all.
                            I must say I did see him losing the cue ball position a few times, then ask for it to be cleaned and most times the next shot he over hit.
                            But overall a very good performance

Comment

Maximum from Thepchaiya Un-Nooh against Xu Si to pull a frame back, now 2-3 down.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                Maximum from Thepchaiya Un-Nooh against Xu Si to pull a frame back, now 2-3 down.
                                The guy has so much talent. Should be top 16 player. Something going wrong somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X