2024 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Welsh Open

Anyone interested in all Scottish tie this afternoon? Stephen No Show Hendry V Ross The Glove Stenhouse Muir.

continuing the Scottish theme
    Steve Mr Angry Maguire threw away the match earlier, last frame just smashed into the pack - after a few shots already taken) and handed the match to Si Jiahui

🤷‍♂️
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Dominic Dale still got a bit left in the tank. I thought Jimmy would have done a bit better.

Comment

Now Ronnie as well as Judd Trump have withdrawn from the Welsh Open.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          That's very disappointing.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

I bet there's a few players now thinking there's a decent chance of a bigger paycheck that week though...
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Liam Graham will benefit again but he’ll be disappointed at not getting to play Ronnie.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                Liam Graham will benefit again but he’ll be disappointed at not getting to play Ronnie.
                I hope Ron gives the lad a call and plays a few practice frames with him to make up for it. I know he's done similar things before.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Just not quite good enough from Jenson Kendrick, he'll almost certainly have to go back to the Q School if he wants to continue as a pro snooker player.

Comment

Smurph lost 4-3 to Pinches.

Comment

Mark Allen just sneaks through, after being 3-1 down and then about 20 points adrift in the final frame before snookers, against world number never heard of him Cao Yupeng.

Allen playing slowly again, Allen playing badly again. Not got a downer on him, but he was dire two weeks ago in Berlin, and this is light years away from his form last season. Anyone know why? It's obvious he put back on a fair bit of that weight he lost, but that's surely a symptom of something else?

Comment

I think Allens enjoying playing like that. Grinding it out.

Brecel looking very lazy to me. Looks constantly uncomfortable pulling his trousers up and shifting his shirt that looks too tight.
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          That leaves a very open draw. Interesting to see who profits from it.
                          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerfromtheThatcherEra View Post
                            Mark Allen just sneaks through, after being 3-1 down and then about 20 points adrift in the final frame before snookers, against world number never heard of him Cao Yupeng.

Allen playing slowly again, Allen playing badly again. Not got a downer on him, but he was dire two weeks ago in Berlin, and this is light years away from his form last season. Anyone know why? It's obvious he put back on a fair bit of that weight he lost, but that's surely a symptom of something else?
                            You just answered your own query, Cao Yupeng's a very good player. Mark Williams could have lost against Astley, this isn't UEFA soccer with Man City and Bayern Munich expecting to beat everyone.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                              Brecel looking very lazy to me. Looks constantly uncomfortable pulling his trousers up and shifting his shirt that looks too tight.
                              He'll be wanting one of Mark Allens old waistcoats before too long
                              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
                              X