• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship League 2024

https://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=1487

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYevNwchQuI

Theres already been five groups of this played so far this year

Currently Walden vs Pang Junxu on the YouTube stream.

Just watched Walden beat Craigie although Craigie couldn't have came closer with a couple of long potting attempts.

Is the long telescopic extension automatically supplied at every WST table or do players have to bring their own ?
    I should know this but i don't, thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
      Is the long telescopic extension automatically supplied at every WST table or do players have to bring their own ?
      I should know this but i don't, thanks.
      There are usually two tele-push-on extensions with every table, supplied by WST
      Along with 2x tele-half-butts as well
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

There are usually two tele-push-on extensions with every table, supplied by WST
        Along with 2x tele-half-butts as well
        Yeah i just noticed Elliott Slessor didnt seem to bring any with him there and Junxu took a tele push on from that rack underneath hhe baulk cushion.

Comment

Is the other table, currently K Wilson vs Walden on YouTube? I can't see it.

Comment

I am watching via Bet365, both tables.

Comment

Game of micrometres, Slessor should have won the semi now Junxu takes this final 3 - 0.

Comment

Ronnie O Silly Newspaper Story up tomorrow at 11 a.m.

Kajagoogoo Never Ending Story.

Comment

I thought Junxu, Craigie, Slessor and O Connor just played in this group today, why are they up tomorrow as well ?

Comment

I thought Junxu, Craigie, Slessor and O Connor just played in this group today, why are they up tomorrow as well ?
                    Apart from the Group Winner and the bottom 2 players in the group table; all others get the opportunity to play again in the next group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_C..._(invitational)

also, on the same page, if you scroll down to the winnings tables, you will see that Kyren Wilson has played in every group so far - and made the most money
                    He won Group 6 so is advanced to the Winning Group, so will miss group 7
                    Last edited by DeanH; 27 February 2024, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Apart from the Group Winner and the bottom 2 players in the group table; all others get the opportunity to play again in the next group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_C..._(invitational)

also, on the same page, if you scroll down to the winnings tables, you will see that Kyren Wilson has played in every group so far - and made the most money
                      He won Group 6 so is advanced to the Winning Group, so will miss group 7
                      Thanks Dean you spared me the time.

Just looked on the Leicester Arena website, this is a behind closed doors event, no spectators allowed, I wonder what the reason is for that ? Too many gaps of non play ?

Comment

Thanks Dean you spared me the time.

Just looked on the Leicester Arena website, this is a behind closed doors event, no spectators allowed, I wonder what the reason is for that ? Too many gaps of non play ?
                        Historically, CLS (IIRC) has always been non-spectators.

Comment

Enjoyed Craigies match with Ronnie, shame he lost the decider. Good watching them together and realising just how alike their actions are. Hits the ball very crisp does Sam, nice to watch when he's in flow.
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                            Enjoyed Craigies match with Ronnie, shame he lost the decider. Good watching them together and realising just how alike their actions are. Hits the ball very crisp does Sam, nice to watch when he's in flow.
                            I really hoped he would kick on a few seasons ago but it's not quite happened. I like his game, he's definitely got something about him.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

I really hoped he would kick on a few seasons ago but it's not quite happened. I like his game, he's definitely got something about him.
                              From what I've seen, when his backs to the wall, he relaxes and plays well, like hes got nothing to lose. Hopefully there's still time for him, as he's a real talent and great to watch.
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                              X