Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are the draws for the main event? Haven't been watching the qualifiers

Comment

• Tomorrow at 845 am on BBC Radio 5 I think.

Comment

• What a fantastic day of snooker, I've loved watching it today, it's had everything, great comebacks, flukes to help players win, nerveless clearances.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Day through 10 - 9 , Donaldson didn't seem happy with the table at the end there, checking if it rolled off after the match. Overall a great days snooker, congrats to Jamie Jones, still fighting back after the ban that should never have been curtailed his progress.
          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Scott Donaldson had more than enough chances to win that match. Ryan had gone for a bit.

Comment

• World Snooker ending their own live stream while there's still a match on. Typical of the farce that this organisation has turned into in the past few years.

Comment

• So that's it, thoroughly enjoyable ten days of qualifying, betting streams casted or screen mirrored onto the telly are a breath of fresh air.

I'll do the same with the Crucible, i think its the way to go really, presenters and commentators are played out, you dont need them.

Comment

• Draw for anyone who missed it, seeding in brackets:

(1) Luca Brecel vs David Gilbert
                  (16) Robert Milkins vs Pang Junxu
                  (9) Ali Carter vs Stephen Maguire
                  (8) Shaun Murphy vs Lyu Haotian
                  (5) Mark Selby vs Joe O'Connor
                  (12) Kyren Wilson vs Dominic Dale
                  (13) John Higgins vs Jamie Jones
                  (4) Mark Allen vs Robbie Williams
                  (3) Judd Trump vs Hossein Vafaei
                  (14) Tom Ford vs Ricky Walden
                  (11) Zhang Anda vs Jak Jones
                  (6) Mark Williams vs Si Jiahui
                  (7) Ding Junhui vs Jack Lisowski
                  (10) Gary Wilson vs Stuart Bingham
                  (15) Barry Hawkins vs Ryan Day
                  (2) Ronnie O'Sullivan vs Jackson Page

Comment

• Neil won't appear at the Crucible for the first time in the last 20 years.

Comment

• Right about time we switched chat to the main event thread, who's doing the honours this year sticking it up? Dean don't want to steal thunder etc lolz !?! ?

Sorry I'm like an excited kid.....😂
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Gutted Ronnie's got Jackson, he said yesterday he didn't care a hoot who he played, gonna have to stand on that now..
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Mark Williams v Si Jiahui and Ding v Lisowski are the stand out matches for me, Jamie Jones has a great chance against Higgins and that could have been Robertson. I'll be there on saturday moring with a family bag of cheezios watching Luca and Zhang on split screen with the commentary turned off
                          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                            That’s interesting. Sunny Akani made Maguire’s cue.
                            Wanted to ask if you had any more information on the cue please Nifty? Can't find anything myself. Cheers.
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Wanted to ask if you had any more information on the cue please Nifty? Can't find anything myself. Cheers.
                              Dominic mentioned that Mags was playing with a new cue but never mentioned Akani. I was only half listening but I’m sure I heard Dom say he had to play with a bit of tape on the ferrule cos the ferrule was too shiney! Anyone else hear that?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Dominic mentioned that Mags was playing with a new cue but never mentioned Akani. I was only half listening but I’m sure I heard Dom say he had to play with a bit of tape on the ferrule cos the ferrule was too shiney! Anyone else hear that?
                                Ok, cheers Pal. I'll listen out for more as this interests me. I wonder whether his latest verve come from the new cue or just feeling ok, generally. Either way it's nice to see him play well. 👍
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X