No announcement yet.

Cazoo World Championship 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gosh, Jack's cue ball control is so sub par he actually might end up losing this despite the snooker gods and all the chances Ding is gifting to him...

And if he manages to win, he's still not gonna make my dark horse list. I fully expect him to get overexcited and bottle it sooner or later... that's Jack.
    "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Woo-hoo, decider time (again)! Comon both Ding and Jack (not so much the gods, let them boys play, for god's sake)!

Am I alone in here btw?
      "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
        Am I alone in here btw?
        Must be

Lovely match this, compensated for a lot of suffering I had to endure last night. I feel a bit for Ding, though, he was unlucky more than one time there... just not his stage, I guess. But fair play to Jack... most focused I've seen him in while. More of this pls.

Up next: Ronnie
        "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Woo-hoo, decider time (again)! Comon both Ding and Jack (not so much the gods, let them boys play, for god's sake)!

Am I alone in here btw?
          Nobody here but us chickens.

So, the battle of the capitulators was won by Jack. Pretty frustrating watch, as usual with Ding. Although he got through, Jack's not really very good is he. I was surprised to see that he's 32, thought he was a bit younger than that.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Ooh, I just turned black... after mere eleven years
            "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Ooh, I just turned black... after mere eleven years
              Must be frostbite.

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Nobody here but us chickens.

So, the battle of the capitulators was won by Jack. Pretty frustrating watch, as usual with Ding. Although he got through, Jack's not really very good is he. I was surprised to see that he's 32, thought he was a bit younger than that.

-
                Yeah, Jack's surely not the most mature 32 year old you'll meet... anywhere.
                "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Very difficult squeezing life in around all this snooker. I may have to give this afternoon's session a miss, I'll keep one eye on the Ronnie v Page match, hope Page does well. I'm really looking forward to Higgins v Jones tonight, would love to see Jamie go deep. 🤞

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

Very difficult squeezing life in around all this snooker. I may have to give this afternoon's session a miss, I'll keep one eye on the Ronnie v Page match, hope Page does well. I'm really looking forward to Higgins v Jones tonight, would love to see Jamie go deep. 🤞

-
                    Hiya Pat

Missing Wonny's match are ya?

Btw reading up on least fav players to watch...Dale and Milkins are up there for me as well. Can't stand to watch them miss chances again and again...quite annoying.

Looking forward to Higgins vs Jones tonight as well..

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post

Hiya Pat

Missing Wonny's match are ya?

Btw reading up on least fav players to watch...Dale and Milkins are up there for me as well. Can't stand to watch them miss chances again and again...quite annoying.

Looking forward to Higgins vs Jones tonight as well..
                      Ah, hiya mate, great to see you. 👍 Hope you're enjoying the tournament so far. I thought of you while I was listening to the Dutch commentary this morning, can't understand a word of it, but I love the sound of it and it still makes a lot more sense than the English alternative.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Very difficult squeezing life in around all this snooker. I may have to give this afternoon's session a miss, I'll keep one eye on the Ronnie v Page match, hope Page does well. I'm really looking forward to Higgins v Jones tonight, would love to see Jamie go deep. 🤞

-
                        I know... I have a league match to play tonight in my club but will have half an eye on the tele, though (and prolly lose because of that). That's me.
                        "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Gutted for Ding, played great despite bad running, got to give Jack credit though, took his two chances in the decider.

Will Ronnie's chalk annoy Jackson ?
                          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

I know... I have a league match to play tonight in my club but will have half an eye on the tele, though (and prolly lose because of that). That's me.
                            Yeah, I usually try to get a couple of hours pool practice per day and the same for guitar, but for these two weeks, it's reduced rations I'm afraid.

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                              Gutted for Ding, played great despite bad running, got to give Jack credit though, took his two chances in the decider.
                              I'm so tired from rooting for him, it's starting to feel like an abusive relationship. (I would imagine )

-
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Yeah, I usually try to get a couple of hours pool practice per day and the same for guitar, but for these two weeks, it's reduced rations I'm afraid.

-
                                When watching at home I always have one of my guitars on my lap... but that's just noodling, not practising
                                "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Working...
                                X