No announcement yet.

Cazoo World Championship 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This afternoon showing up the issue with having two matches finishing at the same time on a two table set up. Snooker done in less than an hour and a half on both tables. I'd be a bit miffed if I had a ticket for this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerfollower View Post
      This afternoon showing up the issue with having two matches finishing at the same time on a two table set up. Snooker done in less than an hour and a half on both tables. I'd be a bit miffed if I had a ticket for this afternoon.
      The sad thing is Ryan Day is as high as 16th on the end of season ranking list and has made over 86k this season, he's a homeboy with a job for life and is going nowhere yet everyone knows he'll most likely win fa tournaments in his career.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

The sad thing is Ryan Day is as high as 16th on the end of season ranking list and has made over 86k this season, he's a homeboy with a job for life and is going nowhere yet everyone knows he'll most likely win fa tournaments in his career.
        He won the 22 British Open, if you're memories failing you.

Comment

• Kyren Wilson is going to consider the offer to join the breakaway tour after the world championship. That's the first name that's come up as being interested in it rather than staying on the WST.

Comment

• Shaun Murphy setting the record straight on the "chalk gate" incident.
            Shaun Murphy reflected on his infamous chalkgate incident with Stephen Maguire ahead of his World Championship match with the Scot.

Comment

• Speaking of "The Two Ronnies"...
              "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Higgins gets a freebie there!

Comment

• Can someone please explain why the BBC haven’t gone back to the Higgins/Allen match? They’re currently showing Jack’s match on both the RB channel and BBC Four. I know I could just load the iPlayer up but that takes time and I can’t channel hop between the two.
                  Last edited by Billy; 29 April 2024, 07:51 PM.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    Can someone please explain why the BBC haven’t gone back to the Higgins/Allen match? They’re currently showing Jack’s match on both the red button channel and BBC Four. I know I could just load the iPlayer up but that takes time and I can’t channel hop between the two.
                    Hazel said a few minutes back that the stream will be changing from BBC2 to BBC 4. Not sure if that is the reason though.
                    Last edited by fkhan; 29 April 2024, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Lisowski showing lack of bottle again when it matters most.
                      βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

Hazel said a few minutes back that the stream will be changing from BBC2 to BB 4. Not sure if that is the reason though.
                        Yeah that was at 8pm when the scheduled coverage ended on BBC2. We then had the Higgins match on Four until the interval when they switched to the Lisowski match. They’ve only just gone back to the Higgins match, but we’re half way through the first frame. I think the director probably fell asleep!

"Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• The time is now Jack, right now...... Stu is class, but if you can't beat him now.... You're never gonna win a WC.

Comment

• Both matches, nail biters! I hope Higgins and Jack go through.

Comment

• I apologise if this has been mentioned before. I couldn't find it. Why have some players seeding changed (like Ronnie to 1 and Judd to 2) but others haven't like Lisowski and Bingham? I understand it's because other seeds are out but I've never noticed this before in tournaments.
                              Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                                The time is now Jack, right now...... Stu is class, but if you can't beat him now.... You're never gonna win a WC.
                                That pink jack missed, was one of the worst pieces of cueing I've ever seen under pressure.
                                ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X