Cazoo World Championship 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
    So, Bingham vs Jones and Wilson vs Gilbert in the semis...?

"That pocket moved!"

Comment

• YES! Fantastic...well done Bingham. So glad to see the child sent home. Best for the rest of the tournament as well. Great stuff.

Comment

• Well played Stu, played beautifully, good match.
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• I'm loving this... now I can watch the semis totally relaxed, no need to root for anybody against Ronnie
          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Bingham played out of his skin today. Totally dominated the last two sessions. I hope he wins his 2nd title now.

Comment

• There you go Ron, forget all that running and fitness and stuff, it's pies, chips and beer you need!

Well done Stuart. It's amazing what pressure does, even to the greatest of them. Who's your favourite now then? Probably Stuart for me.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• This WC was Judd's/Ronnie's to lose and they fared spectacularly. Going to root for Gilbert and Kyren now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  There you go Ron, forget all that running and fitness and stuff, it's pies, chips and beer you need!

Well done Stuart. It's amazing what pressure does, even to the greatest of them. Who's your favourite now then? Probably Stuart for me.

-
                  After how he played here, he absolutely is, yes. But I'm really looking forward for those semis, they gonna be all fun.
                  Last edited by neuronic; 1 May 2024, 08:41 PM.
                  "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Bingham deserved that was the better player over the piece. I hope he wins it now.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Can't believe how table 1 was playing. Ronnie and Stuart were hitting the balls hard to get the cue ball moving. Why can't World snooker sort out the conditions of the the table and cloth to ensure optimum playing conditions? My club table plays faster and more consistent than these pro tables.

Comment

• All of a sudden a very interesting tournament again. I thought Judd was the only one left that could deny O´Sullivan from winning number eight. It seems like the weight of pressure can be too much even for O´Sullivan even though he has been very good of battling his way through, when he wasn´t on top of the game this season.
                        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• But quite worrying that none of the usual top players has shown up this year.

Comment

• Congrats Bingham, he's great to watch when he's in the balls cueing well. Ronnie didn't play too badly, just couldn't really contain Bingham and gave him too many chances. Bingham scored well but I thought his safety was good too.

It's impossible to call this line up though, 3 qualifiers who've all done nothing this season, and Kyren the only seed who's not really done much this season. I did say initially Kyren is favourite and I guess based on age, consistency, ranking, he is.

I do wonder what the viewing figures will be though for the next 5 days. For the last few years we've seen WST boast about increased TV audiences. That's because when the big names play it attracts them, the typical audience is mostly made up of casual viewers who expect to see the likes of Ronnie, Trump, Williams etc. Yet this is the weakest semi final line up in the history of the Crucible, and although people will know Bingham as a former winner, the others aren't household names and therefore more likely to switch off. It could be one of the lowest audience figures and that would be a concern, especially as a cloud is looming over the current future of the game and the future of the Crucible itself.

Comment

• Allen will end as number one in the rankings for the first time, and if Kyren Wilson loses the semifinal, John Higgins will fall out of top 16 !

Comment

• Snooker's "The Mighty Chang" proves like darts you don't need to stick to a fitness regime and eat healthily to play well.

Comment

Working...
                                X