No announcement yet.

Cazoo World Championship 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still strongly convinced that Jak Jones is actually just a Jonah Hill method acting trip character he will reveal sometime in the future.
    "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• I like Jones character, I think seeing a younger player show some balls and standing up to the bigger names and old guard is just what the game needs. I think if he wins a ranking title he'll go on and win many, he's got a strong all round game and is very underrated.

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
        I've seen plenty of badly photoshopped photos of Michelle Obama made to look masculine ,I made a point of hunting the originals and also looked at other photos of her around the same time and the manly ones were clearly manipulated, it's obvious Epstein didn't kill himself as the chances of the CCTV stopping working at the same time both guards left a prisoner on suicide watch is next to none
        There are no photos of Michelle Obama as a young woman, there are no photos of Michelle Obama pregnant, there was an appearance from her on the Ellen DeGeneres show where she was dancing and her 'wedding tackle' broke free and was clearly visible, those videos appeared on the internet and were hunted down and removed. Many times Barak has referred to his 'wife' as big Mike, there are many photos of Mike as a young man taken at university where he met Barak and the resemblance is clear.
        Joan Rivers made a statement about Michelle being trans, 'everyone knows' she said and two weeks later she died under the knife of yet another cosmetic surgery when her usual anaesthetist was unexpectantly unavailable, sure she was in her 80's but it was a normal proceedure for her.
        So called conspiracy theorists are consistantly being shown to be truth tellers these days, there's no smoke without fire as they say.

Back to the event
        Jak Jones is boring the focus out of Stuart just like he did with Judd, not against the rules but it's clear that he's doing it on purpose, his short term memory can't be so bad that he has to look at every shot two or three times, C'mon Stuart, don't want a boring final, Wilson Gilbert this morning is very, very close, no cue pointing from here and there and everywhere, just getting on with it, good stuff.

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Quality match between Gilbert and Wilson.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post

Back to the event
            Jak Jones is boring the focus out of Stuart just like he did with Judd, not against the rules but it's clear that he's doing it on purpose, his short term memory can't be so bad that he has to look at every shot two or three times, C'mon Stuart, don't want a boring final, Wilson Gilbert this morning is very, very close, no cue pointing from here and there and everywhere, just getting on with it, good stuff.
            Match shot times so far:

Gilbert 30s - Wilson 26s

Jones 30s - Bingham 26s

And...

Time at Table

Jones 50% - Bingham 50%

Gilbert 54% - Wilson 45% (Wonder where the other 1% went? )

So, if anyone could be accused of slowing things down, it's Gilbert. Which of course, he isn't

And if Bingham and Jones have both had 50% time on table with Jones shot time 30s and Bingham's at 26s, then that must mean Bingham is the one who is actually messing about doing something other than taking his shot during his extra 4s time at the table.

-
            Last edited by PatBlock; 3 May 2024, 12:20 PM.
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
              Quality match between Gilbert and Wilson.
              Couldn't be better could it. 2 cracking matches, both level ATM. Might even get a nice pair of deciders.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Couldn't be better could it. 2 cracking matches, both level ATM. Might even get a nice pair of deciders.

-
                That would suit me just fine. Fingers crossed mate.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                  I've met Stu, used to chit chat down the club he practiced at back around the time he was world champ. Very down to earth guy and an absolute snooker lover. The problem anyone is going to have beating him here this week, now he's in form, is the fact that he is a kid in a sweet shop right now. He's having the time of his life just playing at the Crucible in the world championship. That's gonna be hard to play against for the debutant's.

It will mean a lot to Bingham to win so maybe that pressure will come back on when he's really tested near the winning line.

Good luck to them all, I just hope no one lets themselves down badly or gains any scars. ⚔️⚔️
                  Got to agree - at the back of Bingham's mind is "I've won this before, so I know I can do it", at the back of Wilson's mind is "I've never won this - and this is the 'easiest' chance I'll ever get."

So my money would be on Bingham, if it comes to a Bingham/Wilson final. Also Bingham just seems like a care-free kinda guy, not a worrier, which must be a great help in snooker. Not something you can buy or learn.

Comment

• I like Neil's commentary. Interesting little titbits here and there...

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                      I like Jones character, I think seeing a younger player show some balls and standing up to the bigger names and old guard is just what the game needs. I think if he wins a ranking title he'll go on and win many, he's got a strong all round game and is very underrated.
                      Jak will struggle in so many tournaments on the main tour because of the shorter formats.

But for sure. He is a real threat to anyone's game in the longer formats. Hopefully he can get himself into the final a cement top 16 which will give him greater opportunities and seeding at the bigger tournaments!
                      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                      National Snooker Expo
                      25-27 October 2019
                      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                        I'm still strongly convinced that Jak Jones is actually just a Jonah Hill method acting trip character he will reveal sometime in the future.
                        Hehe!
                        A very intense method actor!

This made me giggle!
                        "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                        National Snooker Expo
                        25-27 October 2019
                        http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• What an awful session and a dreadful last frame, all those misses from a dolly roll up snooker plus a load of negative safety on top of that
                          This is the potting table lads, the tight one left the arena wednesday night and you're supposed to be among the four the best players in the world as of right now. Wilson and Gilbert are doing ok on it so c'mon.
                          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• When discussing the miss rule / play-it-safe escapes, why does Neil keep saying “a player doesn’t care if he gives 50-60 points away in fouls, as long as he gets it safe” ?

Surely if he give that many points away in fouls, his opponent will already be a long way towards winning the frame?
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• 9-9 careless black from the Gilb, will it cost him ?

Comment

• Andy Lee sitting in Dave Gilberts family cubicle.

His two year card ended like it never happened in the first place, is he going to spend another odd grand entering the q school this year ? whats the point ?

Comment

Working...
                                X