Cazoo World Championship 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Few seasons old now that one, likes to get his moneys worth does Stu.
    Oh I see, so his waistcoat's not the only thing that's tight then.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

-
      Ha ha! Lolz 🤣

⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Great response from Stu there, game on for tonight.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• OMG David needs to calm down; he is getting ready to play some frames of snooker, not run 100m against Usain Bolt
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• This is only going one way now. Sad to see Dave not make it.

Jones vs Wilson in the Final? Should be good in any case...
            Last edited by daffie; 4 May 2024, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Well played Kyren
              gutsy effort by David
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

One of the most unfortunate things bestowed on anyone is a talent that's nearly good enough but not quite enough to play a part in the big game and earn some money. Those people in life need the best temperament of all, just to contend with that fact.

As Denis Leary eloquently once put it " Life sucks, where a helmet"
                So if Andy wore a tin foil hat he could have been a World Champ
                It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post

So if Andy wore a tin foil hat he could have been a World Champ
                  I'm fooking rolling around on the floor with that reply mate. 🤣😭😂
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                    I still tend to think that Wilson is almost through. It's true he let a huge lead slip against Murphy in the 2021 semifinal, but I don't trust Gilbert to play the level Murphy played back then. And obviously Wilson is a way more solid player than Si Jiahui, who blew a huge lead against Brecel last year.
                    Intriguing 19th frame between Bingham and Jones right now.
                    Gilbert has played class in this comp but he was always going to bottle it if he reached the semi final, if The Warrior doesn't win this comp then it's time he had a new nickname because I've seen that film many times and I find it disrespectful to them young men he thinks he has their qualities

Wibble

Comment

• C'mon then folks, who's gonna win the Title this year? I'll stick my neck out and say Kyren.

Not his biggest fan, looks like he's been working with Tony Stark not Barry Stark, but he works hard at the game and I've always said if he goes ahead and wins it, then good luck to him.
                      ​​​​​
                      Last edited by Cue crafty; 4 May 2024, 05:59 PM.
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

-
                        He was going to do an exhibition at our club in 2015 , he won the World's and put his prices up despite already being booked in so I think the club owner told them to shove it

Wibble

Comment

• [QUOTE=Cue crafty;n1038025]

I'm fooking rolling around on the floor with that reply mate.

Wibble

Comment

• That quote above was as successful as my current attempts to play snooker these days

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                              That quote above was as successful as my current attempts to play snooker these days
                              Yeh, not sure what the issue is, but probably another reason why less people bother to post. Got a feeling it's an OS thing as I think mine works ok on Android, maybe clearing history and cache might help, who knows.
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Yeh, not sure what the issue is, but probably another reason why less people bother to post. Got a feeling it's an OS thing as I think mine works ok on Android, maybe clearing history and cache might help, who knows.
                                o

The Forum used to be on a much better Host , I'm guessing lots didn't like the new format, me included

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                                X