Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And again... that red to get in and clear the black was phenomenal

Needs to keep his focus now, Jak...

I'm loving this. No idea how you could think this is a poor session, Jak clearly upped his scoring, he's not holding back and seems to enjoy all of this. Kyren looks rattled now.
    Last edited by neuronic; 6 May 2024, 08:13 PM.
    "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• The new Terminator has gone onto auxiliary power....
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Jak just delaying the inevitable, he'll bottle it as soon as he realises he has a chance again, 18-15 the most likely score
        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
          Jak just delaying the inevitable, he'll bottle it as soon as he realises he has a chance again, 18-15 the most likely score
          Maybe, but it's surely nice to watch him having a go at almost anything... and it's better than folding, I'd say
          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• How sporting of Wilson to remind the ref about the three-miss rule on Jak’s third attempt at the safety shot
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Getting vicarious embarrassment from this last session🤨

Comment

• I think I can hear something squeaking in the arena..
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Well done, Kyren on your maiden win.

Comment

• Well done Kyren, you stood up to the final test. 👏👏 🏆
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• I think this is great... this has been a very enjoyable, tense and intense final with a deserved winner Kyren Wilson. He's clearly not the most talented snooker player in the world but he has put so much work and effort into into it during the last four years and finally, through will and consistency, he got there. And i'm pretty sure he's gonna embrace this, he loves this game so much, he won't get subdued under this title like Luca got somewhat. Congratulations!

And Jak absolutely has been a pleasant suprise throughout the whole tournament, I didn't think he would be able to up his game like he did in the last session but he almost got there. Congrats to him, too.
                      "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Good to see Barry Startk too.

Comment

• Best player overall won. Poor first session was just too much to overcome. Some horrendous missed chances on both sides so I would say it’s about even in those stakes, I hope it gives all of us on here a bit of hope when we twitch one after we have just witnessed two top players play out a twitchathon.
                          well played Kyren Wilson
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Yes congrats K Wilson, i was glad to see a good new player on the scene when he nearly beat Neil Robertson in the UK Championship on the BBC back in 2014.

It took a while for him to finally get here but hey many others still haven't won one of these so congrats again.

Comment

• Congratulations to Kyren Wilson and a great effort from Jones to get back from that disasterous start. Really nervy this evening.
                              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• I've really enjoyed this championship. The table setup has produced more drama than most years and some of the shots played have been inexplicable. When Bingham beat Ronnie i thought it was his, and when Jones beat Bingham i thought it was his, but Kyren has been consistently superb throughout the tournament. He's worked hard for it and deserves to have won it.

Comment

Working...
                                X