X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it open for the public to watch

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
      Oh Dear, i fancy my chances against hendry these days i tells ya...lol.

4 out of losses today. Very poor in parts.
      But very good in parts as well, just not the right ones that's all.

And what about Robertson, stayed up till 2.30 this morning celebrating last night's win, gets up and plays 4 best of fives, and all with a nasty bug as well. He must be buzzin'.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

I think robbo was dropping off and waking back up in parts today...lol.

He was looking great one minute then missing silly shots for a bit, half asleep i think. Looked zombie like at tiems sat in chair...

Getting sick of all this snooker mun, it's non stop...

Great really eh...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
          Getting sick of all this snooker mun, it's non stop...

Great really eh...
          I know, it's getting almost impossible to organize my life so that I don't miss too much.
          Fantastic isn't it!

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

That Robertson century against cope was his 200th in professional competition according to the late statistician Chris Turner's recognition
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

The group 3 final's on shortly, Selby v Robertson.

Robertson's been playing very well, despite a nasty bug he's carrying, and Selby was also chugging along quite nicely, but lost his last two matches to Gould and Stevens.

Not sure which table it's on, but it'll be on one of the links at the top of this thread.

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

The final is on table one
                Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                  Sportlemon cheers,who'se this Irish guy commentating the Stevens Cope match,no offence but I wish they'd stick to former pro's,difference between Foulds and this guy is obvious tbh.
                  There I go,that bastion of the baize a nation's grown up with..........Michael Mc Mullen.
                  ?

Comment

Snookers greatest ever commentator ted lowe wasnt a pro was he? And poor mark selby won every group stage lost in the play offs each time

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                      Snookers greatest ever commentator ted lowe wasnt a pro was he? And poor mark selby won every group stage lost in the play offs each time
                      Did he win an award? The Hendry thing has some tin as a smoke screen at least

Comment

Snookers greatest ever commentator ted lowe wasnt a pro was he?
                        That may be so, but this guy's no Ted Lowe! He spent most of yesterdays final talking about every other match that Selby and Robertson have ever played, rather than the one they were actually playing. But then, I wonder exactly how much of my £3 a month he's getting?

And poor mark selby won every group stage lost in the play offs each time
                        And he's at it again, won 3 / 3 matches, and 9 / 11 frames, not bad going but he really needs to make it count in the finals.

Did you see the Ebdon v Allen match? Ebdon looked like a man on a mission, he won 3 - 0, which I must admit, I didn't expect.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

Ebdon

Ebdon is surprising really the way he has been playing this season he would of been lucky to get one frame in the tournament he almost Ebd and flowed please forgive the pun

Comment

Better pun

Ebdon flowed

Comment

Here we go then, last 2 matches of the evening

ebdon v mark davis

Both my fantasy players for the next tourney, (whichever it is, can;t keeep up with them anymore...lol)

And cope v lee on tother table....

Comment

Lee vs Cope

It doesnt seem to be updating on the championship league site does anyone know whats happening

Comment

Working...
                                X