No announcement yet.

Championship League - Group 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone think the black pocket seemed generous when Davis was on 40 odd and sneaked the red past the pink for the pot in the last?slightly bigger than qualifier pockets but could be wrong

Comment

Could be the odd camera angle too

Comment

Next stop for Davis is Higgins in the first round of the German Masters......

I know who you'll be rooting for Cally....!!
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Strange format this (if I've got it right), players coming in at the latter stages only have 1 or 2 chances to qualify for the finals, but players like Selby who've been in since the start may have had up to 6 chances. Is that right, or have I missed something?

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Selby will collect some more money...doesnt really look that he really wants to get to winners group so far
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

I think the guys who finish second, third and fourth in each group are automatically entered in the next group. They are joined by three new players (I think). Only the winner goes through to the finals.

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                Next stop for Davis is Higgins in the first round of the German Masters......

I know who you'll be rooting for Cally....!!
                oh great start that will be. may aswell have missed out eh....

i'm not sure how it work either pat. All i know is the overall winner gets a PL place...lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  Strange format this (if I've got it right), players coming in at the latter stages only have 1 or 2 chances to qualify for the finals, but players like Selby who've been in since the start may have had up to 6 chances. Is that right, or have I missed something?

-
                  Yep your right there bud.... Cause the players who play in earlier weeks get more of a chance, as long the they keep finishing in the top four in the group they keep rolling over into the next group, as Mark Selby has.

Ryan Day, Ding Junhui, Marco Fu have got the worst deal cause they don't come into play till group 7 in March.....
                  Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                  Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Yep your right there bud

Ryan Day, Ding Junhui, Marco Fu have got the worst deal cause they don't come into play till group 7 in March.....
                    Lol there's a shocker ;-)

Comment

Originally Posted by missneworleans View Post
                      Selby will collect some more money...doesnt really look that he really wants to get to winners group so far
                      Good point.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Yep your right there bud.... Cause the players who play in earlier weeks get more of a chance, as long the they keep finishing in the top four in the group they keep rolling over into the next group, as Mark Selby has.

Hmm, doesn't seem very well thought out does it.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

selby is the nearly man at the moment, oh dear

Comment

Selby

He has hit sixteen tons Won the league stages of every group but still cant win a group final
                            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

maybe he's in it for the money?

Comment

Selby

Or to get nearer to Mark Williams after passing Marco Fu on the centuries table
                                Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X