Championship League and rubbish WS website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship League and rubbish WS website

Thought there was a section/thread for this but cannot find it.

Nice bit of promotion by world snooker for this !

Announce Ding as the winner before they even update the site to say it is the current tournament at the banner section at the bottom. There was no mention of this event during the masters either and i missed all the action from group 3 now.

Shame as i like Ding and the final sounds good but for me watching snooker once you know the result is never quite the same unless its a classic like Ronnie making a 147 over Selby to win 10-9

Noticed Robertson played poorly and came 5th not very good compared to last week maybe he was a bit tired from that event but he seemed flat in the final apart from the 3 frames in a row which he won.

Anyway I wish WS would sort out their website, its pants at the best of times. It's not very hard to do a daily update on a newspage if they want someone to do it i would for freebies from time to time.

Anyway lets hope group 4 is full of a bit of action and then its off to Blackpool for me
    Last edited by cebs; 23 January 2013, 12:10 PM.

I agree about the site, very poor for a professional organisation. Then again, I think most snooker related sites seem to be pretty lame.

The EASB doesn't even bother updating the results of their own competitions until 3 weeks later, when anyone who used to care is past caring and have found out the results by some other means anyway.

Even the site for the SWSA, which is a fantastic venue, is limited, lacking in information and doesn't inspire regular contact at all.
    I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

I've emailed them a few times regarding their site about the way links are working or not but am yet to ever receive an answer so far.

I can log onto my own website from any browser and edit it, so it's not rocket science anymore.

I would love to know what they are paying someone for this site, I could undercut them for sure.

Comment

Working...
      X