No announcement yet.

Australia Goldfields Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea Robertson looked quite sick in the interview, I'm glad he made it through despite this problem.
    Howkins looked good!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      Anyone know the reason for the scratch by Ding to give McLeod the walkover?
      Just going to post the same Dean . Has he not played in any tournaments so far this season ?
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Just going to post the same Dean . Has he not played in any tournaments so far this season ?
        No he has, Wuxi (last 32) and Asian Tour 1 (last 16)
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Anyone know the reason for the scratch by Ding to give McLeod the walkover?
          Geez, that is not good. Ferret said the future of the tournament depends on the viewing figures from China and with no Ding . . . hmmm . . . . not good at all.
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
            Geez, that is not good. Ferret said the future of the tournament depends on the viewing figures from China and with no Ding . . . hmmm . . . . not good at all.
            A passport issue apparently! Another top class player lost from the tournament.
            Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
              A passport issue apparently! Another top class player lost from the tournament.
              That is a real shame . . .
              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Anyone watching today?

Good match between Selby and Ian Burns. Surprisingly strong performance from Burns to lead 3-0, and he just got the three snookers he needed in the 4th frame, but then lost the deciding safety battle, so Selby trails 3-1 at the interval.

Selby is the only really strong player in the bottom quarter as it is, so it would make it very open if he went out here. :wink:

Comment

Yeah I am and Ian Burns is playing great snooker indeed.

Comment

Is that Shaun Murphy commentating? His accent seems a lot broader Yorkshire than I seem to remember in past interviews. Also wish he would stop mentioning his girlfriend in England (e.g. going to call her later, she often asks how he could miss an easy shot, etc). I like the Australian commentator though, and an intriguing match.

Comment

Originally Posted by rich45 View Post
                      Is that Shaun Murphy commentating? His accent seems a lot broader Yorkshire than I seem to remember in past interviews. Also wish he would stop mentioning his girlfriend in England (e.g. going to call her later, she often asks how he could miss an easy shot, etc). I like the Australian commentator though, and an intriguing match.
                      The Aussie commentator is Robby Foldvari (my snooker/billiards coach) !!

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                        The Aussie commentator is Robby Foldvari (my snooker/billiards coach) !!

He's got a calming voice, and is understated (as opposed to the constant waffle from a lot of the ex-pros, Murphy included).

Comment

Decider it is :P

Comment

Selby 4 - Burns 4 . . . decider coming up.

Fingers crossed for Selby.

Comment

Originally Posted by rich45 View Post
                              He's got a calming voice, and is understated (as opposed to the constant waffle from a lot of the ex-pros, Murphy included).
                              He is a great coach too !!

Comment

4-4 now between Selby and Ian Burns, also not that keen on Murphy's commentary
                                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Working...
                                X