Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Open TV Coverage (UK)

British Eurosport only showing the final on Sunday 14th
    World Snooker Live TV - not showing any (again )
    I am sure sportlemon will be showing but no schedule yet.
    but I cant record the internet things to watch later, anyone know of where we can watch this tournament?
    Just as Eurosport appeared to have improved their coverage of snooker, even gave it a naff new title sequence
    they left off their schedule this tournie

ps, I recently registered for Snooker Live TV and has watched the huge number of ONE frame, all else has been "due to licencing restrictions..." I think I will ask for a refund
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

That's a bit of shocker really, this is Eurosport why there limiting there coverage.....

"Please note that due to a high volume of other live programming, Eurosport only has limited coverage of this event. However you can watch the event on the Eurosport Player"

Nice one Eurosport, that's how much you think of snooker!!

Don't cancel it yet bud, I know it's a bit of shame you can't watch any snooker when a British TV channel has the licensing rights. I found it really good for watching the qualifiers and now a lot of tournaments have gone to a 128 draw you'll see a lot snooker in the future.....
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Barry Hearn and World Snooker has to sit down with these Brodcasters and demand LIVE COVERAGE and if they dont show Live Coverage of a particular session or tournament then Licensing Restrictions dont count and Liveworldsnooker TV will show it.

World Snooker HAS to make Liveworldsnooker TV worthwhile for people to take it up and this would be a good move to do that.

Because without subscribers the service will be hard to fund and eventually dropped altogether.

Comment

I hope we can get to a point where we have it 'on demand' as the 5hr difference from BST is a bummer for me. Or even perhaps staggered so people can choose the time they want to watch rather than having to watch live (which they can still have anyway).

The Chinese ones are very hard for me as there is a 12hr difference and 10pm, 2am and 7am just aren't good times and I'm not that much of a fanatic I guess.

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          The Chinese ones are very hard for me as there is a 12hr difference and 10pm, 2am and 7am just aren't good times and I'm not that much of a fanatic I guess.

Terry
          Watching a lot of snooker means I often have very late nights . . .
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Use hotspot shield or similar us proxy service to see all matches on livesnookertv, use hidownload to record streams.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the heads up svendh...... Livesport.tv is working an absolute treat!!

Dean you need to download those bits of software, livesport.tv has just got a whole lot better......
              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Bloody shame that Eurosport aren't showing this properly.

After two weeks of people acting like two people hitting a ball at each other is entertaining, it'd be nice to see some real sport on television.

Comment

check sportlemon or stopstream for free coverage

Comment

On the middle of the night, or when I'm at work. I'd prefer it on Eurosport so I could get some matches taped.

Besides, my internet isn't really reliable enough for live streaming at the minute. I'm thinking of going with a new provider.

Comment

Working...
                    X