Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SouthPaw
    replied
    Had to work this afternoon so only caught the first and last frame, but from what i hear Bingham will maybe rue not being at least 6-3 up, anyway it's setup for a great finish!

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Champion of Champions Snooker

great to see the Steve Davis 147

Leave a comment:

• tedisbill
    replied
    Only a one frame lead after a terrible session from Ronnie.

Stuart has lost the frame.

Leave a comment:

• Table_of_Reds
    replied
    Bingham has played out of his skin, O'Sullivan has been absolutely pathetic, yet Bingham has only a one frame lead. Says it all really, a massive gulf in class between the two.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Good god Ronnie.....
    He just needs to get out of this session at 4-5 and regroup for tonight.

Leave a comment:

• tedisbill
    replied
    If Bingham doesn't get a lead in this session, then he's seriously missed the boat.

Ronnie is having a terrible session, but tonight when it really matters, he'll fire.

Leave a comment:

• stephenm2682
    replied
    Seen this all to many times, Ronnie fails to get a lead, then completely loses the plot & faces a lead deficit

Leave a comment:

• stephenm2682
    replied
    I'm glad he didn't give Robertson all these easy chancess, would of been to easy, just like it's gonna be for bingham

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Have to say every time Bingham misses or has any kind of bad luck, Everton appears gutted.

Anyway....sitter from ROS, then another miss. Shocker.

Leave a comment:

• dieselman147
    replied
    Seems to be alot more movement in ronnie when cueing up than usual....

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Bingham 3-2 up. ROS needs to up his game.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    I'd like to think that Ronnie is going to continue giving Stuart chance after chance in every frame, but somehow I doubt it. He was lucky to take that 4th frame, in the sense that he should have made more of Ronnie's earlier errors. Bingham should be very happy with 2 - 2 IMO.

-

Leave a comment:

• brusque
    replied
    ronnie obviously bored with the quality of opposition but wow what a brown that was!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dani
    replied
    Ronnie is playing quite terribly, and that miss on the black was just awful. Hopefully he'll improve and doesn't gift another final to an inferior player.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    what a cracking Brown!
    Tremendous shot. I actually said "no way you're getting this" out loud before he played it. :smile:

But what a bad frame to lose for O'Sullivan, simple black off the spot, and developing the tricky red for Bingham as well...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X