X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by dieselman147 View Post
    Would have thought that would count towards the prize money list Rankings?
    What, the Champion of Champions event?

Only the ranking events count towards the money ranking list, the same way they count towards the points rankings. Otherwise the top16 would be pretty much set in stone forever, with the extra money they get in this event and the Masters. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• dieselman147
    replied
    Would have thought that would count towards the prize money list Rankings?

Leave a comment:

• gavpowell
    replied
    So that's what, 250 grand for the world championship and 100 grand for the Champion of Champions?

Should keep the kids in school for a couple more terms

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    I don't think you can change your family, dependant on your wealth, unless your Madonna lol.
    lol i am no longer rich enough to change my misses that's for sure!

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    I don't think you can change your family, dependant on your wealth, unless your Madonna lol.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Arbi, it's very sad you base your or others worth on their monetary value, there are lots of people who do great things but don't get great rewards, For me I have a great wife, two fantastic kids, I work for myself in a job I absolutely love, but I don't have a pot to **** in, but I feel I am the richest man in the world, I try and treat others as I would like to be treated, this is what I was taught makes you a man, because sycophants tell you your great, doesn't make it so, my friends are my friends because of who I am, not what I've got, I would have the same ones if I won the lottery, would yours stick by you if you lost it all?, might be worth a wee think.
    Sorry ferret I didn't think that would be a banned word
    lol all my friends and family have been the same when I have had loads and nothing, and no doubt will do it again, it is in the nature of being reckless!

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Arbi, it's very sad you base your or others worth on their monetary value, there are lots of people who do great things but don't get great rewards, For me I have a great wife, two fantastic kids, I work for myself in a job I absolutely love, but I don't have a pot to **** in, but I feel I am the richest man in the world, I try and treat others as I would like to be treated, this is what I was taught makes you a man, because sycophants tell you your great, doesn't make it so, my friends are my friends because of who I am, not what I've got, I would have the same ones if I won the lottery, would yours stick by you if you lost it all?, might be worth a wee think.
    Sorry ferret I didn't think that would be a banned word

Leave a comment:

• armstm
    replied
    it is fairly common amongst ppl who make a bit of money...

Leave a comment:

• garysnooker
    replied
    he's got a god complex

Leave a comment:

• armstm
    replied
    i think his point is that he has succeeded in business and as a result this gives him the right to put us minions in our place?

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    what is your point?

Leave a comment:

• arbitrage
    replied
    Even if he is just a youngster spouting off, it's very revealing about his inner thoughts, and if he is well to do and believes because of this he shouldn't be questioned, now that's bloody scary lol.
    http://www.joshuakennon.com/the-new-...united-states/

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Even if he is just a youngster spouting off, it's very revealing about his inner thoughts, and if he is well to do and believes because of this he shouldn't be questioned, now that's bloody scary lol.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Jeeze Arbi, that's a very narcissistic opinion of your own worth, or standing, what do you think qualifies you to make this statement ? Or did you just snap back without thinking?
    He's a TROLL, would expect nothing less, he should be banned from here, he is obviously (or so he believes) too good for us mere plebs

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
    well, i own the channel, do you own TSF?

maybe if you try and further your life & social standing instead of wasting time going over your head & trying to bite an elite, you might have those rights in the future
    Jeeze Arbi, that's a very narcissistic opinion of your own worth, or standing, what do you think qualifies you to make this statement ? Or did you just snap back without thinking?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X