World Snooker shoot-out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    No! I don't want to watch pros play like drunk club players, it's horrible.
    I am the same, just can't watch things like this.
    Some do though so may be worth it in the long run.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      shoot out was a great event and a good win from dominic. look forwards to seeing him doing well in more evens in the future, and waving the flag for the oldies

i did see a reaction from ben as he got shoved from behind, but you say you've watched it back several times, can you clear it up by sticking it on here?
      Can anyone let me know an easy way to get this from my Sky+ box onto here? I cant see any reaction, he never turns round to see behind him or stumbles or anything?

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        shoot out was a great event and a good win from dominic. look forwards to seeing him doing well in more evens in the future, and waving the flag for the oldies

i did see a reaction from ben as he got shoved from behind, but you say you've watched it back several times, can you clear it up by sticking it on here?
        Youtube vid here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vETSXrIJ1w0

I don't see Alfie pushing Ben at all.

Comment

World Snooker shoot-out

I have only just seen the final and I have to admit I loved it! To see somebody that excited about a tournament win was very special and I am very pleased for Dominic.

There is definitely a place for this format of snooker on two or three occasions in a season as long as it is not at the expense of our traditional game.
          On Cue Facebook Page
          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
            Youtube vid here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vETSXrIJ1w0

I don't see Alfie pushing Ben at all.
            thanks cyberheater for that link.
            no push, the left hand coming across to connect with an audience member on the right of the stairs.
            looks close from the camera angle but actually a couple of steps apart
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

yeah i think your right, it was burden giving someone a 'stretched out in front of him' high five, i stand corrected.

Comment

Enjoyed what I saw of this tournament, looked like the players enjoyed it and it's nice to have different formats during the season, looking forward to the German Masters tomorrow, one of my favourite tournaments of the year.

Comment

Working...
                X