Mike Hallett enteres Q School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
    difference between practice and match play a professional will wipe the floor with most amateurs even when 70
    That is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard. The likes of Dennis Taylor John Virgo etc wouldnt win a decent amateur comp now no chance. Alot of tour players wouldnt necessarily win them as their game is adapted to pro tables.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
      Okay. That killed that dream then
      Actually the dream isn't over because I remembered something else he said , he said something about possibly entering a couple of PTC events but they would only be abroad if he did.

Sorry i forgot about that i could only remember him saying how much he hates practising now and he doesn't bother at all
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
        he got to a world final 1990 i think
        Mike Hallet reached one quater final of the World's in 1989 he was beaten 13-3 by Steve Davis and the previous year he was beaten 13-1 by the same player in the last 16. Mike did win the Hong Kong Masters in 1989 his route to the final was RD 2 Last 64 beat Danny Fowler 5-2 (Now what ever happened to Danny he was a former dustman, known as Dustman Danny and reached the Crucible on 4 ocassons between 1986-1993 and lost in the first round each time), last 32 Beat Barry West 5-4 (Not sure what became of Barry West), Last 16 beat the 1979 UK Champion John Virgo 5-1 (Now a BBC Commontator), Quarter Finals beat Stephen Hendry 5-4, Semi final beat Jimmy White 5-2 and in the final beat Dene O' Kane of New Zealand 9-8 A professional in the 1980's and 1990's now plays in seniors competitions.
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

He has to play better than commentating, sometimes he don't have a clue what he talking about. He also to fat

Comment

Working...
          X