No announcement yet.

2014 World Championship - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised to see Hawkins lie like that. It clearly didn't roll off. Mind games?

Comment

• No roll off!
      After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• Nah...think he was honestly confused (and wrong).

Comment

• Originally Posted by Table_of_Reds View Post
          Surprised to see Hawkins lie like that. It clearly didn't roll off. Mind games?
          It makes him look foolish because both commentators have called him on it and it just looks like sour grapes.

Comment

• Just a bad miss from Barry.

Comment

• Great news. COC was a great tournament, and great coverage from ITV, with Everton and Foulds with McManus

The Chinese tournaments are nowhere near as enjoyable. No atmosphere.
              This is why snooker will die if it moves to China.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Kevycanavan View Post
                Who has made the most maximum?
                WT not a plotless answer, but worth 100 points, because it's wrong

I've said this before, but Ronnie wrote on Twitter he got 9 on the trot in practice, was it a line up? Did he break of the black cush and spread them? Or just spread the reds out by hand? Either way it takes some doing. Not sure why Willie still calls himself Mr. Maximum, a very unworthy title.

Comment

• zero roll off here

Comment

• It makes WT seem a bit flakey.

Comment

It makes WT seem a bit flakey.

People just humour him i think, i bet Ronnie or Hendry never called him it.

Comment

• Instead of Mr Maximum they should call him Mr Potato Head

Comment

Great news. COC was a great tournament, and great coverage from ITV, with Everton and Foulds with McManus

The Chinese tournaments are nowhere near as enjoyable. No atmosphere.
                          This is why snooker will die if it moves to China.

It's good news, even better is the new's he is having serious talks with the BBC to cut out non televised parts of the tournamant win win

Comment

• What so you mean? As in bbc having to broadcast everything?

Comment

• I think age might be catching up with Ronnie, some of these pots he is missing are ridiculous.

Comment

• It's not age. Look at the damage he did in January. He's just not 100% with it this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X